[Suggestion] Broom Glider

A little surprised this didn't happen. We got the magic carpet earlier this year, as a glider. Was surprised they didn't do the same for the broom stick. Seems like an obvious choice.

Side question: Does having the 'Automatic Broom' buff on still kick you off your glider in mid flight, potentially killing you? Or was that at least fixed (in lieu of not getting a proper boom glider skin)?

> @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> It's coming, trust me. :)

But if it's coming, like say, in a week or two (presumably before the event is over), why would they be selling the stand alone broom now, if they would, again, presumably, sell the broom glider as a package with the glider skin and toy (like they did with the carpet), knowing that if people see the broom for sale and buy that now, they'll have wasted their gems, and complain, like people complained last time?

Last time it was about getting toy refunds for something (the carpet) we had for years, so not much of an argument there, but to sell a broom right now (which hasn't been out in awhile, right at the holidays, when a lot of people might want a broom that don't have one) then and 'wham' 2 weeks later - "oh, here's a broom glider skin plus toy pack, sorry, no toy refunds".

I mean, no skin off my back, I've had my toy for years, and would not expect a refund, but if I were someone that bought a broom toy today and the broom skin "came soon" as you say (and I hope you are right), and as a combo pack like last time (where you can't buy the broom glider skin solo), I'd be pretty bummed. :)

Broom glider would indeed be nice, better if it were last year, epic if it was two years ago. But still a plus 1 for that:)

I'd really love to see it as a mount (skin) though! On a skimmer it would be amazing, even more so on the griffon.

I'd still like to see the magic carpet gliding/riding animation changed to a standing posture also, like the SAB glider.

Edit: I didn't know a preview was available, I can't wait to see!