What is this rollback?

If it doesnt get reverted, it will be a hard slap in the face to those who crafted a legendary or ascended gear this weekend. I earned a ascended weapon and I'm really upset, cant imagine if it was a legendary. Is there any register of pre-legendary/ascended drops and who earned them?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"frareanselm.1925" said:

> If it doesnt get reverted, it will be a hard slap in the face to those who crafted a legendary or ascended gear this weekend. I earned a ascended weapon and I'm really upset, cant imagine if it was a legendary. Is there any register of pre-legendary/ascended drops and who earned them?

I guess there're logs but may they be corrupted or rolled back too?

I can redo what I did those lost 3 days but next long week-end is in few weeks... but I'm frustrated and sad

I would have prefered a rollback from week days...

People keep listing shit that they lost, they are literally crying instead of focusing on one simple fact.

Never have I ever, in 22 years of playing MMO's, have seen something like this happen. Rollback to friday? Seriously?

Back in the day server would crash, people would be unable to log for a while, staff would come up and say something on the forum, people would wait a while (sometimes even a whole day) and then log back in. What kind of shitshow are you guys running? I mean, rollback? First time I see that in live game gets time warped back to past. Just roll back the latest image of database from this morning and let us play. This had dragged on for too long, you need to get your shit together.

Oh, and game was laggy as hell in end game zones, and I kept getting spammed by server login crash messages. If you are running a game as a service you can't really let this happen, people are paying you money not to have to deal with that shit. It's fucking 2020, we should be beyond this stuff by now.

I really hope my Bauble Infusion is not lost, since the event is over now. And I did the W2 SAB achievements, which took some time.

And crafted Verderach precursor.

My WvW plat chest progress might be gone too. r.i.p.. They better compensate us or restore things. This is unacceptable!

Sorry if it is a noob question but just confused. EU servers down - OK, but are you all able to login to select server screen?

I can't even pass the patch screen so wandering if I have some additional problem :anguished:

`The game client was unable to connect to the log-in server. Please restart your client and try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support for assistance at http://support.guildwars2.com. Build: 103632, Error Code: 58:11:5:535`

> @"pyre.7980" said:

> Sorry if it is a noob question but just confused. EU servers down - OK, but are you all able to login to select server screen?

> I can't even pass the patch screen so wandering if I have some additional problem :anguished:

>

>

> `The game client was unable to connect to the log-in server. Please restart your client and try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support for assistance at http://support.guildwars2.com. Build: 103632, Error Code: 58:11:5:535`

No you're not, I'm getting the same error too. Because the servers are down for maintenance. Don't worry ahaha

> @"Lawliet.4017" said:

> What's the point of spam-posting same threads?

> Could moderators close this?

>

I'll have you know, I did check the forum when I made my post and there were no others about the rollback then, hence my questions in the OP. Of course, when you came to visit the forum, everyone had spammed with their rollback posts. But afaik, I was first so there were no "same threads" at the time of writing ;)

> @"Dondarrion.2748" said:

> > @"Lawliet.4017" said:

> > What's the point of spam-posting same threads?

> > Could moderators close this?

> >

>

> I'll have you know, I did check the forum when I made my post and there were no others about the rollback then, hence my questions in the OP. Of course, when you came to visit the forum, everyone had spammed with their rollback posts. But afaik, I was first so there were no "same threads" at the time of writing ;)

Even if you weren't first, 2-3 days of progress was lost server-wide and the first official response we received from the staff was hours later. Naturally everyone freaked out, especially because the data loss occurred during the weekend, e.g. when people actually have time to play.

For me personally, I have work and other games with which to entertain myself at the moment, so this downtime isn't really affecting my life in any way. However, I have been around since day 1 of the launch of GW1 and I remember how things used to be back then. The community and the developers used to work hand in hand, there was transparency, there was trust. Sure, some people lost their nerves every once in a while, but you weren't warned or even banned for saying what bothered you. Now, there is no transparency (after 24+ hours of complete server downtime we still don't know what caused it, if we're going to get our weekend progress back, when approx. can we expect the servers to be up, etc) and the general GW2 community is so passive it's no wonder we are still experiencing the same issues we experienced at launch.

It's good to be supportive when things go bad, however it's also good and healthy to criticise when criticism is needed. Considering how very poorly the company handled this situation (no transparency, no concrete information as to what, how, why, when), every normal person would have demanded answers at this point. However, like I said, the community nowadays is so passive I wouldn't be surprised if they clapped the company if their account got reset to zero.

I don't know why you lot think being mad, angry, rude, offensive will make things suddenly better or quicker.

Roll backs don't just suddenly happen.

Someone would of had to have done it, be it accidentally..and it's not an easy thing to sort out 1000's of accounts, and judging by the delay in getting things up and running and feed back, it's a serious issue.

You really think they want to have this downtime? I'm sure they are working their butts off.

I lost stuff too, but it's a game. Things happen.

Do you want to play this game or not, because if not why are you even on these forums?

> @"Dami.5046" said:

> I don't know why you lot think being mad, angry, rude, offensive will make things suddenly better or quicker.

> Roll backs don't just suddenly happen.

> Someone would of had to have done it, be it accidentally..and it's not an easy thing to sort out 1000's of accounts, and judging by the delay in getting things up and running and feed back, it's a serious issue.

> You really think they want to have this downtime? I'm sure they are working their butts off.

> I lost stuff too, but it's a game. Things happen.

> I feel sorry for the all the kitten this company gets.

> Do you want to play this game or not, because if not why are you even on these forums?

>

We all get it; it is no small task to fix this issue. Also I have played the game since the launch of GW1 Prophecies, and the way the GW2 team have handled this issue is foreign to me. It is completely unacceptable to leave your customers in the dark! This is ofcause no excuse for us to treat Anet with rudeness and aggresive behaviour. But really.. Can you blame people (especially as customers)? It is without any doubt a natural human reaction to uncertainty. I truly believe that uncertainty is a huge "fear-impowerment", and therefore leads to the way we react.

SHAME ON YOU, for shaming us. People are in their good right to be frustrated.

- I am usually not the guy who enters forum discussions, but your disrespect really triggered me.

I apologize for my bad spelling+grammar.

I wish you a good day.

> @"MKJO.8970" said:

> > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > I don't know why you lot think being mad, angry, rude, offensive will make things suddenly better or quicker.

> > Roll backs don't just suddenly happen.

> > Someone would of had to have done it, be it accidentally..and it's not an easy thing to sort out 1000's of accounts, and judging by the delay in getting things up and running and feed back, it's a serious issue.

> > You really think they want to have this downtime? I'm sure they are working their butts off.

> > I lost stuff too, but it's a game. Things happen.

> > I feel sorry for the all the kitten this company gets.

> > Do you want to play this game or not, because if not why are you even on these forums?

> >

>

> We all get it; it is no small task to fix this issue. Also I have played the game since the launch of GW1 Prophecies, and the way the GW2 team have handled this issue is foreign to me. It is completely unacceptable to leave your customers in the dark! This is ofcause no excuse for us to treat Anet with rudeness and aggresive behaviour. But really.. Can you blame people (especially as customers)? It is without any doubt a natural human reaction to uncertainty. I truly believe that uncertainty is a huge "fear-impowerment", and therefore leads to the way we react.

>

> SHAME ON YOU, for shaming us. People are in their good right to be frustrated.

> - I am usually not the guy who enters forum discussions, but your disrespect really triggered me.

>

> I apologize for my bad spelling+grammar.

>

> I wish you a good day.

The biggest problem here is that the majority of the GW2 playerbase actually thinks like that guy. This is why we have overpriced items on TP and latency issues in WvW and populated PoF maps, among other things - the majority of the players apparently support all that. It's... unbelievable. Really unbelievable.

> @"Liquid Storm.8097" said:

> > @"MKJO.8970" said:

> > > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > I don't know why you lot think being mad, angry, rude, offensive will make things suddenly better or quicker.

> > > Roll backs don't just suddenly happen.

> > > Someone would of had to have done it, be it accidentally..and it's not an easy thing to sort out 1000's of accounts, and judging by the delay in getting things up and running and feed back, it's a serious issue.

> > > You really think they want to have this downtime? I'm sure they are working their butts off.

> > > I lost stuff too, but it's a game. Things happen.

> > > I feel sorry for the all the kitten this company gets.

> > > Do you want to play this game or not, because if not why are you even on these forums?

> > >

> >

> > We all get it; it is no small task to fix this issue. Also I have played the game since the launch of GW1 Prophecies, and the way the GW2 team have handled this issue is foreign to me. It is completely unacceptable to leave your customers in the dark! This is ofcause no excuse for us to treat Anet with rudeness and aggresive behaviour. But really.. Can you blame people (especially as customers)? It is without any doubt a natural human reaction to uncertainty. I truly believe that uncertainty is a huge "fear-impowerment", and therefore leads to the way we react.

> >

> > SHAME ON YOU, for shaming us. People are in their good right to be frustrated.

> > - I am usually not the guy who enters forum discussions, but your disrespect really triggered me.

> >

> > I apologize for my bad spelling+grammar.

> >

> > I wish you a good day.

>

> The biggest problem here is that the majority of the GW2 playerbase actually thinks like that guy. This is why we have overpriced items on TP and latency issues in WvW and populated PoF maps, among other things - the majority of the players apparently support all that. It's... unbelievable. Really unbelievable.

I could not aggree more. It has been an ongoing tendency, and it will most likely continue to escalate. But things change, Liquid. I do not believe that it is the player base who is the problem, but just a way that the entire gaming community has evolved ( at least in regard to B2C communication ). I want to make it very clear, that I still believe Anet is doing a fantastic job, and my post was not meant to be insulting towards them! I believe Anet is doing their best to take in customer requests. But just because that listening to our requests and opnions on current matters, Anet cannot be allowed to lock us in the dark. It is unacceptable that we are defending any Buisness Company of this size and capacity. Anet is a big boy, and "he" should be able to handle the criticism. To me it seems that Anet needs to redefine their quality in service process'.

I do not know if I lost track of my point, haha.

> @"Dami.5046" said:

> > @"Liquid Storm.8097" said:

> > > @"MKJO.8970" said:

> > > > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > > I don't know why you lot think being mad, angry, rude, offensive will make things suddenly better or quicker.

> > > > Roll backs don't just suddenly happen.

> > > > Someone would of had to have done it, be it accidentally..and it's not an easy thing to sort out 1000's of accounts, and judging by the delay in getting things up and running and feed back, it's a serious issue.

> > > > You really think they want to have this downtime? I'm sure they are working their butts off.

> > > > I lost stuff too, but it's a game. Things happen.

> > > > I feel sorry for the all the kitten this company gets.

> > > > Do you want to play this game or not, because if not why are you even on these forums?

> > > >

> > >

> > > We all get it; it is no small task to fix this issue. Also I have played the game since the launch of GW1 Prophecies, and the way the GW2 team have handled this issue is foreign to me. It is completely unacceptable to leave your customers in the dark! This is ofcause no excuse for us to treat Anet with rudeness and aggresive behaviour. But really.. Can you blame people (especially as customers)? It is without any doubt a natural human reaction to uncertainty. I truly believe that uncertainty is a huge "fear-impowerment", and therefore leads to the way we react.

> > >

> > > SHAME ON YOU, for shaming us. People are in their good right to be frustrated.

> > > - I am usually not the guy who enters forum discussions, but your disrespect really triggered me.

> > >

> > > I apologize for my bad spelling+grammar.

> > >

> > > I wish you a good day.

> >

> > The biggest problem here is that the majority of the GW2 playerbase actually thinks like that guy. This is why we have overpriced items on TP and latency issues in WvW and populated PoF maps, among other things - the majority of the players apparently support all that. It's... unbelievable. Really unbelievable.

>

> You have no idea what I support or don't support, and i certainly don't pride myself on supporting a company who has laggy servers, bad skill balance and high priced shop items.

> So don't try to be smart putting words into my mouth or anyone elses. It's like me saying no one is 100% happy with the game. i'm sure some are.

> I just learn to roll with the punches that is all.

> Be thankful this is a one off, some games i have played had maintenance every week and often were off line all day in the event of problems with patches. This would of been EU time.

> Not shaming anyone lol, didn't say any names but honestly being rude isn't going to speed it up, chill!

> I am as frustrated as you are.

> peace.

I wouldn't pride myself on supporting such a company either, that's why, unlike you, I voice my displeasure whenever I believe criticism is due.

How many times (if at all) have you sent feedback to Anet? How many times did you tell them that an item on TP is priced too high or that a mission or quest is too difficult or too easy or just too confusing to do? Submitting feedback does not mean congratulating them on doing what they're doing, feedback should, in essence, be critical, yet constructive on what you, as a player of their game, believe they should do to improve their services. Which is exactly what I've done in my posts, yet still received your WKBS.

You do whatever you want to do, it's not my business if you decide to just "roll with the punches" and swallow everything that gets thrown your way. If that's how you want to approach the products you've bought with your own money, so be it.

> > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > @"Liquid Storm.8097" said:

> > > > @"MKJO.8970" said:

> > > > > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > > > I don't know why you lot think being mad, angry, rude, offensive will make things suddenly better or quicker.

> > > > > Roll backs don't just suddenly happen.

> > > > > Someone would of had to have done it, be it accidentally..and it's not an easy thing to sort out 1000's of accounts, and judging by the delay in getting things up and running and feed back, it's a serious issue.

> > > > > You really think they want to have this downtime? I'm sure they are working their butts off.

> > > > > I lost stuff too, but it's a game. Things happen.

> > > > > I feel sorry for the all the kitten this company gets.

> > > > > Do you want to play this game or not, because if not why are you even on these forums?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > We all get it; it is no small task to fix this issue. Also I have played the game since the launch of GW1 Prophecies, and the way the GW2 team have handled this issue is foreign to me. It is completely unacceptable to leave your customers in the dark! This is ofcause no excuse for us to treat Anet with rudeness and aggresive behaviour. But really.. Can you blame people (especially as customers)? It is without any doubt a natural human reaction to uncertainty. I truly believe that uncertainty is a huge "fear-impowerment", and therefore leads to the way we react.

> > > >

> > > > SHAME ON YOU, for shaming us. People are in their good right to be frustrated.

> > > > - I am usually not the guy who enters forum discussions, but your disrespect really triggered me.

> > > >

> > > > I apologize for my bad spelling+grammar.

> > > >

> > > > I wish you a good day.

> > >

> > > The biggest problem here is that the majority of the GW2 playerbase actually thinks like that guy. This is why we have overpriced items on TP and latency issues in WvW and populated PoF maps, among other things - the majority of the players apparently support all that. It's... unbelievable. Really unbelievable.

> >

> > You have no idea what I support or don't support, and i certainly don't pride myself on supporting a company who has laggy servers, bad skill balance and high priced shop items.

> > So don't try to be smart putting words into my mouth or anyone elses. It's like me saying no one is 100% happy with the game. i'm sure some are.

> > I just learn to roll with the punches that is all.

> > Be thankful this is a one off, some games i have played had maintenance every week and often were off line all day in the event of problems with patches. This would of been EU time.

> > Not shaming anyone lol, didn't say any names but honestly being rude isn't going to speed it up, chill!

> > I am as frustrated as you are.

> > peace.

>

> I wouldn't pride myself on supporting such a company either, that's why, unlike you, I voice my displeasure whenever I believe criticism is due.

>

> How many times (if at all) have you sent feedback to Anet? How many times did you tell them that an item on TP is priced too high or that a mission or quest is too difficult or too easy or just too confusing to do? Submitting feedback does not mean congratulating them on doing what they're doing, feedback should, in essence, be critical, yet constructive on what you, as a player of their game, believe they should do to improve their services. Which is exactly what I've done in my posts, yet still received your WKBS.

>

> You do whatever you want to do, it's not my business if you decide to just "roll with the punches" and swallow everything that gets thrown your way. If that's how you want to approach the products you've bought with your own money, so be it.

I am interested why you took my comment personally when I didn't tag you or quote.

mmm.

Submitting Feedback is one of the best thing to do but only if it is to solve a problem or make it better. Many feedback is just toxic and isn't needed. No game or company are perfect, and they always have something to improve. But in the end, Gw2 is a great game and a great improve over GW1, with great ideas implemented like the horizontal progressions with masteries and Living story (All have problems but bring much more positive points than negative). The important thing is maintain the positive and correct what is needed. Now problems will always happen, and if they are identified, solved and explained I don t see any problem.

In the end in 8 years of great work a minor setback of just 1 weekend that will probably be solved in1 or 2 days is nothing!

> @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > > @"Liquid Storm.8097" said:

> > > > > @"MKJO.8970" said:

> > > > > > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > > > > I don't know why you lot think being mad, angry, rude, offensive will make things suddenly better or quicker.

> > > > > > Roll backs don't just suddenly happen.

> > > > > > Someone would of had to have done it, be it accidentally..and it's not an easy thing to sort out 1000's of accounts, and judging by the delay in getting things up and running and feed back, it's a serious issue.

> > > > > > You really think they want to have this downtime? I'm sure they are working their butts off.

> > > > > > I lost stuff too, but it's a game. Things happen.

> > > > > > I feel sorry for the all the kitten this company gets.

> > > > > > Do you want to play this game or not, because if not why are you even on these forums?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > We all get it; it is no small task to fix this issue. Also I have played the game since the launch of GW1 Prophecies, and the way the GW2 team have handled this issue is foreign to me. It is completely unacceptable to leave your customers in the dark! This is ofcause no excuse for us to treat Anet with rudeness and aggresive behaviour. But really.. Can you blame people (especially as customers)? It is without any doubt a natural human reaction to uncertainty. I truly believe that uncertainty is a huge "fear-impowerment", and therefore leads to the way we react.

> > > > >

> > > > > SHAME ON YOU, for shaming us. People are in their good right to be frustrated.

> > > > > - I am usually not the guy who enters forum discussions, but your disrespect really triggered me.

> > > > >

> > > > > I apologize for my bad spelling+grammar.

> > > > >

> > > > > I wish you a good day.

> > > >

> > > > The biggest problem here is that the majority of the GW2 playerbase actually thinks like that guy. This is why we have overpriced items on TP and latency issues in WvW and populated PoF maps, among other things - the majority of the players apparently support all that. It's... unbelievable. Really unbelievable.

> > >

> > > You have no idea what I support or don't support, and i certainly don't pride myself on supporting a company who has laggy servers, bad skill balance and high priced shop items.

> > > So don't try to be smart putting words into my mouth or anyone elses. It's like me saying no one is 100% happy with the game. i'm sure some are.

> > > I just learn to roll with the punches that is all.

> > > Be thankful this is a one off, some games i have played had maintenance every week and often were off line all day in the event of problems with patches. This would of been EU time.

> > > Not shaming anyone lol, didn't say any names but honestly being rude isn't going to speed it up, chill!

> > > I am as frustrated as you are.

> > > peace.

> >

> > I wouldn't pride myself on supporting such a company either, that's why, unlike you, I voice my displeasure whenever I believe criticism is due.

> >

> > How many times (if at all) have you sent feedback to Anet? How many times did you tell them that an item on TP is priced too high or that a mission or quest is too difficult or too easy or just too confusing to do? Submitting feedback does not mean congratulating them on doing what they're doing, feedback should, in essence, be critical, yet constructive on what you, as a player of their game, believe they should do to improve their services. Which is exactly what I've done in my posts, yet still received your WKBS.

> >

> > You do whatever you want to do, it's not my business if you decide to just "roll with the punches" and swallow everything that gets thrown your way. If that's how you want to approach the products you've bought with your own money, so be it.

>

> I am interested why you took my comment personally when I didn't tag you or quote.

> mmm.

It's because you don't fully understand what I said. My post is not meant just for _you_, but people _like_ you, which is, based on the comments on Twitter and on the forums, the majority of this game's playerbase.

> > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > @"Liquid Storm.8097" said:

> > > > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > > > @"Liquid Storm.8097" said:

> > > > > > @"MKJO.8970" said:

> > > > > > > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > > > > > I don't know why you lot think being mad, angry, rude, offensive will make things suddenly better or quicker.

> > > > > > > Roll backs don't just suddenly happen.

> > > > > > > Someone would of had to have done it, be it accidentally..and it's not an easy thing to sort out 1000's of accounts, and judging by the delay in getting things up and running and feed back, it's a serious issue.

> > > > > > > You really think they want to have this downtime? I'm sure they are working their butts off.

> > > > > > > I lost stuff too, but it's a game. Things happen.

> > > > > > > I feel sorry for the all the kitten this company gets.

> > > > > > > Do you want to play this game or not, because if not why are you even on these forums?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > We all get it; it is no small task to fix this issue. Also I have played the game since the launch of GW1 Prophecies, and the way the GW2 team have handled this issue is foreign to me. It is completely unacceptable to leave your customers in the dark! This is ofcause no excuse for us to treat Anet with rudeness and aggresive behaviour. But really.. Can you blame people (especially as customers)? It is without any doubt a natural human reaction to uncertainty. I truly believe that uncertainty is a huge "fear-impowerment", and therefore leads to the way we react.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > SHAME ON YOU, for shaming us. People are in their good right to be frustrated.

> > > > > > - I am usually not the guy who enters forum discussions, but your disrespect really triggered me.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I apologize for my bad spelling+grammar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I wish you a good day.

> > > > >

> > > > > The biggest problem here is that the majority of the GW2 playerbase actually thinks like that guy. This is why we have overpriced items on TP and latency issues in WvW and populated PoF maps, among other things - the majority of the players apparently support all that. It's... unbelievable. Really unbelievable.

> > > >

> > > > You have no idea what I support or don't support, and i certainly don't pride myself on supporting a company who has laggy servers, bad skill balance and high priced shop items.

> > > > So don't try to be smart putting words into my mouth or anyone elses. It's like me saying no one is 100% happy with the game. i'm sure some are.

> > > > I just learn to roll with the punches that is all.

> > > > Be thankful this is a one off, some games i have played had maintenance every week and often were off line all day in the event of problems with patches. This would of been EU time.

> > > > Not shaming anyone lol, didn't say any names but honestly being rude isn't going to speed it up, chill!

> > > > I am as frustrated as you are.

> > > > peace.

> > >

> > > I wouldn't pride myself on supporting such a company either, that's why, unlike you, I voice my displeasure whenever I believe criticism is due.

> > >

> > > How many times (if at all) have you sent feedback to Anet? How many times did you tell them that an item on TP is priced too high or that a mission or quest is too difficult or too easy or just too confusing to do? Submitting feedback does not mean congratulating them on doing what they're doing, feedback should, in essence, be critical, yet constructive on what you, as a player of their game, believe they should do to improve their services. Which is exactly what I've done in my posts, yet still received your WKBS.

> > >

> > > You do whatever you want to do, it's not my business if you decide to just "roll with the punches" and swallow everything that gets thrown your way. If that's how you want to approach the products you've bought with your own money, so be it.

> >

> > I am interested why you took my comment personally when I didn't tag you or quote.

> > mmm.

>

> It's because you don't fully understand what I said. My post is not meant just for _you_, but people _like_ you, which is, based on the comments on Twitter and on the forums, the majority of this game's playerbase.

I didn't even read your post, btw to start.

*shrugs*

People like me? You mean calm individuals who probably understand no game is 100% and the company concerned are doing all they can.

They probably aren't even reading the posts anyway.

> @"binx.6983" said:

> > @"Thel.9087" said:

> > > @"binx.6983" said:

> > > almost 24 hours, without any news whatsoever, an ETA would be really nice

> >

> > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/105323/the-eu-servers-are-currently-down-for-maintenance Last update was posted around 6h ago.

>

> i said news and ETA thats not news already saw that, like progres and stuff

And they told you in the 2nd post they didn't have an ETA. Anyway, it just ended 1 min ago (according to the post Stéphanie just made).

> @"Dami.5046" said

> I didn't even read your post, btw to start.

> shrugs

> People like me? You mean calm individuals who probably understand no game is 100% and the company concerned are doing all they can.

> They probably aren't even reading the posts anyway.

No offense but I don't see how a biased thinking like yours is "calm" in any way at all. This doesn't apply only to that rollback issue but also to PvP/Raids pugs/LoL's ranked criticism from both sides etc.

> @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > > @"Liquid Storm.8097" said:

> > > > > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > > > > @"Liquid Storm.8097" said:

> > > > > > > @"MKJO.8970" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Dami.5046" said:

> > > > > > > > I don't know why you lot think being mad, angry, rude, offensive will make things suddenly better or quicker.

> > > > > > > > Roll backs don't just suddenly happen.

> > > > > > > > Someone would of had to have done it, be it accidentally..and it's not an easy thing to sort out 1000's of accounts, and judging by the delay in getting things up and running and feed back, it's a serious issue.

> > > > > > > > You really think they want to have this downtime? I'm sure they are working their butts off.

> > > > > > > > I lost stuff too, but it's a game. Things happen.

> > > > > > > > I feel sorry for the all the kitten this company gets.

> > > > > > > > Do you want to play this game or not, because if not why are you even on these forums?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > We all get it; it is no small task to fix this issue. Also I have played the game since the launch of GW1 Prophecies, and the way the GW2 team have handled this issue is foreign to me. It is completely unacceptable to leave your customers in the dark! This is ofcause no excuse for us to treat Anet with rudeness and aggresive behaviour. But really.. Can you blame people (especially as customers)? It is without any doubt a natural human reaction to uncertainty. I truly believe that uncertainty is a huge "fear-impowerment", and therefore leads to the way we react.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > SHAME ON YOU, for shaming us. People are in their good right to be frustrated.

> > > > > > > - I am usually not the guy who enters forum discussions, but your disrespect really triggered me.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I apologize for my bad spelling+grammar.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I wish you a good day.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The biggest problem here is that the majority of the GW2 playerbase actually thinks like that guy. This is why we have overpriced items on TP and latency issues in WvW and populated PoF maps, among other things - the majority of the players apparently support all that. It's... unbelievable. Really unbelievable.

> > > > >

> > > > > You have no idea what I support or don't support, and i certainly don't pride myself on supporting a company who has laggy servers, bad skill balance and high priced shop items.

> > > > > So don't try to be smart putting words into my mouth or anyone elses. It's like me saying no one is 100% happy with the game. i'm sure some are.

> > > > > I just learn to roll with the punches that is all.

> > > > > Be thankful this is a one off, some games i have played had maintenance every week and often were off line all day in the event of problems with patches. This would of been EU time.

> > > > > Not shaming anyone lol, didn't say any names but honestly being rude isn't going to speed it up, chill!

> > > > > I am as frustrated as you are.

> > > > > peace.

> > > >

> > > > I wouldn't pride myself on supporting such a company either, that's why, unlike you, I voice my displeasure whenever I believe criticism is due.

> > > >

> > > > How many times (if at all) have you sent feedback to Anet? How many times did you tell them that an item on TP is priced too high or that a mission or quest is too difficult or too easy or just too confusing to do? Submitting feedback does not mean congratulating them on doing what they're doing, feedback should, in essence, be critical, yet constructive on what you, as a player of their game, believe they should do to improve their services. Which is exactly what I've done in my posts, yet still received your WKBS.

> > > >

> > > > You do whatever you want to do, it's not my business if you decide to just "roll with the punches" and swallow everything that gets thrown your way. If that's how you want to approach the products you've bought with your own money, so be it.

> > >

> > > I am interested why you took my comment personally when I didn't tag you or quote.

> > > mmm.

> >

> > It's because you don't fully understand what I said. My post is not meant just for _you_, but people _like_ you, which is, based on the comments on Twitter and on the forums, the majority of this game's playerbase.

>

> I didn't even read your post, btw to start.

> *shrugs*

> People like me? You mean calm individuals who probably understand no game is 100% and the company concerned are doing all they can.

> They probably aren't even reading the posts anyway.

I do not understand. What sets your comments apart from the others?

Your wording has an undertone that players who give feedback or express their frustration are not rational people?