A rollback of 2 days just happened

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please note, that if you sold things on TP for the past three days and picked up the gold from TP, then it's gone too. I sold Ambrosia and picked up my coins in the morning, after this rollback I no longer have coins and Ambrosia is sold. So no money and no item. My Ambrosia case is pretty small, about 20 gold, but imagine someone selling a legendary item? This needs to be fixed asap.

I have not been able to login to check, but I have guildies saying their WvW progress was rest back to Friday night's (EU) reset. Damn, I did some amazingly fun stuff last night for the first time and it seems like it will be gone. The last thing Support needed was more problems like this.

I'm worried about what's happened too and want to see a statement from Anet ASAP and hopefully a fix not long after.

But I just want to point out there might be a delay in getting either because they're based in Seattle, on the west coast of the USA and it's currently 3am there. Which means they're almost certainly all asleep and may not even know this has happened for several hours. I know they have some people in Europe to maintain the EU servers, but I'm not sure how much they can do.

It sucks but I'm going to avoid even logging into the game until I hear from Anet, because I don't know what will happen if I keep playing or change anything else on my account. Which means I need to find something else to do with my day off.

> @"TheOlian.7368" said:

> I bough 2.8k gems the other day.... Here is hoping i get them back... Or at least a refund...

That is one thing I'm certain they will be able to sort out, because there will be records outside of the game showing the transaction happened. Even if everything else is gone they will be able to get your gems back.

Any updates in what that was? Felt like a hard crash.

I like everyone else also lost the in game progress made. I *also* lost the bank extension, materials storage extension and home instance nodes and other things I bought with real money, so...whether or not the individual character data can be fixed...there better be a solution to that.

This happen to everyone that lost something, crafting,gold,achievements and lots of other stuff that we do the last 2 days.The questions is why they dont post something about this.Who will promise that will not happens in future anytime,so some will think that why i should do something if they will roll back it .Need some answers

For now I would advise everyone to be patient, and to wait for a response from Anet. This may have been an automatic rollback. Bare in mind that the company is for the most part working from home right now. As a precaution, you might want to hold off with making any progress today. They may rollback the rollback if possible. So don't panic and don't be angry just yet. Just wait.