please lower the exp required for skills in HoT

> @"coso.9173" said:

> why do skills require so much exp to be able to get them? it takes forever! I've already finished all PoT skills and Icebrood Saga skills without any issues, only playing regularly. I played HoT much more since it launched and I still have 4 skills to unlock.

i agree to others here that PoF was just done too fast. i had the shakal done long before i could even think of a beetle or griffon, had the beetle done before i started griffon, the griffon unlock process took longer than maxing it and now i have earned countless exp since completing the griffon and still i'm far from having a skyscale. sure, HoT took some time but isn't it better to have to make a decision what to skill now than getting everything granted before the next path even unlocks?

in case you're still wondering how to earn your exp, i did ley-line gliding in 1 day doing events in bloodstone fen. imo it is a nice dense map and events happen constantly.

> @"coso.9173" said:

> why do skills require so much exp to be able to get them? it takes forever! I've already finished all PoT skills and Icebrood Saga skills without any issues, only playing regularly. I played HoT much more since it launched and I still have 4 skills to unlock.

> for comparison, a few days ago I got the final skill in the current saga, and it required around 750k experience points. for HoT, the ones I need require 3 million experience points! and that¿s not even the last one of the tiers, the last on will require at least 4 million each. so in total I would need 3+3+4+4= 14 million experience to finish it. wich is ridiculous if you compare to anything after that. PoF and LWS5.

Don't worry about that the Icebrood Saga will have another tier (Tier 4) for the Essence of xyz therefore I assume that the amount of esxperience you need will be even higher than HoT.

If you are playing HoT since the launch and still haven't unlocked all masteries, than you propatly get locked because of missing mastery points, since than all experience points will be droped.

How much do someone get playing Events in Dragonstand with boost? 1 Million expericen? How do you avoid to play less than 14 times Dragonstand since the launch of HoT?

> @"BadHealer.3608" said:

> > @"coso.9173" said:

> > why do skills require so much exp to be able to get them? it takes forever! I've already finished all PoT skills and Icebrood Saga skills without any issues, only playing regularly. I played HoT much more since it launched and I still have 4 skills to unlock.

> > for comparison, a few days ago I got the final skill in the current saga, and it required around 750k experience points. for HoT, the ones I need require 3 million experience points! and that¿s not even the last one of the tiers, the last on will require at least 4 million each. so in total I would need 3+3+4+4= 14 million experience to finish it. wich is ridiculous if you compare to anything after that. PoF and LWS5.

> Don't worry about that the Icebrood Saga will have another tier (Tier 4) for the Essence of xyz therefore I assume that the amount of esxperience you need will be even higher than HoT.

>

> If you are playing HoT since the launch and still haven't unlocked all masteries, than you propatly get locked because of missing mastery points, since than all experience points will be droped.

>

> How much do someone get playing Events in Dragonstand with boost? 1 Million expericen? How do you avoid to play less than 14 times Dragonstand since the launch of HoT?

Like unsaid I don't enjoy grinding the same. Event over and over again. I don't think I've ever done any event over 6 or 8 times.

And besides the másteres in HoT, it's been enough to get everything I need.

Make note of the 4-5 easy adventures in HoT (Tendril Torchers, Salvage Pit, On Wings of Gold, The Ley-Line Run, Drone Race, Beetle Feast, etc).

Do those daily for an easy gold completion. That's 100k+ xp per adventure within minutes.

Rinse and repeat as desired.

Occasionally put in a TD->AB meta run, or do the full 4 meta HoT run. Make sure to use as many experience boosting items at your disposal.

> @"Roche.7491" said:

> It is FINE as it is. If they will need to lower, they should lower Heart of Thorns as the required amount is massive compared to PoF

but.... that's exactly what Im asking for.

thanks for the exp boost items tips, never used them so far so it might make a difference.

> @"coso.9173" said:

> > @"Roche.7491" said:

> > It is FINE as it is. If they will need to lower, they should lower Heart of Thorns as the required amount is massive compared to PoF

>

> but.... that's exactly what Im asking for.

> thanks for the exp boost items tips, never used them so far so it might make a difference.

Sorry my bad. Just spam Auric Basin & Dragonstand and you'll get there after much effort XD