Anet appreciation event

The last days have been difficult to all of us, the entire GW2 community.

But these days are now behind us!

So let’s all gather tonight in Lion’s Arch in our new cool mounts and show our thanks to ArenaNet for their handling of this crisis and show our gratitude for the generous compensation.

You didn’t get a new mount skin? You are invited as well! Join us and lit your bonfire for a cozy atmosphere.

See you tonight in Lion’s Arch!

> @"vares.8457" said:

> But these days are now behind us!

Are they? Support still hasn't send me the gold from sales that took place while the EU servers were offline (the items had been put up for sale _before_ the rollback issue, during the weekend).

So I don't feel like celebrating. I don't have use of another mount skin (especially after buying the only one I liked from the recent collection two days before receiving the free license). Just give me my gold so this whole ordeal can be finally put behind us...

> @"vares.8457" said:

> The last days have been difficult to all of us, the entire GW2 community.

> So let’s all gather tonight in Lion’s Arch in our new cool mounts and show our thanks to ArenaNet for their handling of this crisis and show our gratitude for the generous compensation.

>

> You didn’t get a new mount skin? You are invited as well! Join us and lit your bonfire for a cozy atmosphere.

>

>

> See you tonight in Lion’s Arch!

new mounts? my whole guild didnt get any. Is this because of the server problems?

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"vares.8457" said:

> > But these days are now behind us!

>

> Are they? Support still hasn't send me the gold from sales that took place while the EU servers were offline (the items had been put up for sale _before_ the rollback issue, during the weekend).

>

> So I don't feel like celebrating. I don't have use of another mount skin (especially after buying the only one I liked from the recent collection two days before receiving the free license). Just give me my gold so this whole ordeal can be finally put behind us...

Buddy, it's only been a couple of days, chill out. Do you have any idea how many tickets they probably have at the moment? They already said 2 weeks ago they had an unusually high volume of tickets.

I swear stuff like this brings out the worst in people.

> > @"Lottie.5370" said:

> > Buddy, it's only been a couple of days, chill out.

>

> You don't get it. They told me they won't refund it. I'm furious!

>

"Support still hasn't send me the gold from sales that took place " is not the same as "They told me they won't refund it".

Obviously only you and Anet know the specific details about your case, but if that is the actual case then yes, that sucks.

Sounds like they're trying to prevent gold and item duping, but who knows ^^

> @"Islyn.8019" said:

> I've not even received a bonfire; though I WAS logged in ^^ do I have to avoid LA now? xD

If you were logged in then you will get the bonfire and mount select license, they are handing them out in waves so you will probably get it soon.

> @"Aires.7109" said:

> > @"Islyn.8019" said:

> > I've not even received a bonfire; though I WAS logged in ^^ do I have to avoid LA now? xD

>

> If you were logged in then you will get the bonfire and mount select license, they are handing them out in waves so you will probably get it soon.

I'm just joking; I am ok either way :)

> > @"Lottie.5370" said:

> > Buddy, it's only been a couple of days, chill out.

>

> You don't get it. They told me they won't refund it. I'm furious!

>

> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/105716/support-refuses-to-replace-gold-and-ap-lost-from-the-weekend-not-on-monday

Thats not what they told you to refund, thats about your tp sales.

You got a mount skin license and bought the only mount you wanted from that license 2 days ago, send in a request to refund that mount skin since support can see you have a mount select license you can delete instead of useing. ( that way you get your money back and get to keep the skin)

> @"vares.8457" said:

> The last days have been difficult to all of us, the entire GW2 community.

> So let’s all gather tonight in Lion’s Arch in our new cool mounts and show our thanks to ArenaNet for their handling of this crisis and show our gratitude for the generous compensation.

>

> You didn’t get a new mount skin? You are invited as well! Join us and lit your bonfire for a cozy atmosphere.

>

>

> See you tonight in Lion’s Arch!

Guys you can clearly see the mocking in the 2 first phrases, he's just trolling to the people that didn't get the mount xD