Probably the most useless question ever

Trust me, that's not the most useless question ever. For a start I was once asked, by an adult, "What are moths for?"

But I don't think there's any way to disable animations like that in GW2, it's built into the mount. The best you could do would be to avoid sitting still on a mount for any length of time, so the animations don't start.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Trust me, that's not the most useless question ever. For a start I was once asked, by an adult, "What are moths for?"

>

> But I don't think there's any way to disable animations like that in GW2, it's built into the mount. The best you could do would be to avoid sitting still on a mount for any length of time, so the animations don't start.

I hope you told them they exist to recycle old clothing

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Trust me, that's not the most useless question ever. For a start I was once asked, by an adult, "What are moths for?"

>

> But I don't think there's any way to disable animations like that in GW2, it's built into the mount. The best you could do would be to avoid sitting still on a mount for any length of time, so the animations don't start.

As stated, idle animations are coded to execute when no input is received for a set period of time. If you slightly keybord turn your character, you can get around the idle animation without causing too much visual noise. This workaround may be good for you.

As for useless questions, there are almost none. In response to Danikat:

"What ecological purpose do moths serve?"