Eye of the Brandstorm

I wanted to let Arena Net Know that I and my friend just played through the section of the storyline that is called Eye of the Brandstorm. In that instance there are purple wavy lines. I ended up Vomiting and having a Seizure because of the wave lines. My Friend ended up getting a Massive Migrane Headache, I had to take her to the hospital her headache was so bad.

That section that leads up to fighting the Wyvern is a Health Hazzard in more than one way. I figured I'd let you know so you might avoid making parts of the game that act like that section again. Sadly now I don't think I can go for my other mounts because I have a feeling this wasn't the only place in the storyline that has those wavy lines.

Sincerely a very sad customer.

If any adverse effects are encountered stop playing immediately and please see a doctor if it continues.

Please refer to this:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/seizure-warning-please-read-prior-to-playing/

If any area is causing issues on a second run through I would suggest hiring a friend who can port you past parts of the story / zones as needed if you want to listen/progress that part.

> @"FrigginPaco.4178" said:

> I'm not 100% certain if it will affect the wavy lines, but perhaps try to turn off post-processing effects? It may reduce or eliminate them altogether. If it's an effect even loosely related to the "drunk" waviness, it should be remedied.

yeah, i recommend set post processing to none, my eyes are very sensitive to bright lights, so i set my post processing to low, but even with that there are players with ridiculous infusion combination that even on low it still hurts my eyes staring at it.

there are actually parts of the game becomes easier with no post processing, like Queen's Gaulet's Liadri the Concealing Dark