Any good 3v3 warrior build ?

Defence Spellbreaker is worth a shot in this meta. Use signet heal, berserker stance and Featherfot grace. Strength rune, demolisher amulet, key traits are Rousing Resillience, Brawler's Recovery and Magebane Tether.

This allows you decent damage with some might and ALOT of survivability with some pure condi immunity windows. Using Bull's Charge or Stomp for utility allows you good cc lockdown. Full Counter can be used at any time.

> @"rng.1024" said:

> Defence Spellbreaker is worth a shot in this meta. Use signet heal, berserker stance and Featherfot grace. Strength rune, demolisher amulet, key traits are Rousing Resillience, Brawler's Recovery and Magebane Tether.

>

> This allows you decent damage with some might and ALOT of survivability with some pure condi immunity windows. Using Bull's Charge or Stomp for utility allows you good cc lockdown. Full Counter can be used at any time.

Yeah I was using something similar, but instead of defense I was using strenght. I'll try to use defense now.

Man I hate that the discipline trait line like mandatory. Warrior is not fine, they should buff it

I've been playing, and I've come to the conclusion that in this kind of mode (3v3,) a "duelist" war is not optimal. So, after a lot of experimentation, I've putted together this build, which is basically a tanky support spellbreaker, that relies on shoutheal and removing boons. The build is kind of boring to be honest, you will be tanky and resist in the team fight, but u won't do any damage, which for me is the essence of the warrior. Anyway, with this build I have a much better win ratio as a war than I did using a power build.

I leave the build here: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAIh7lFwwYKsLGJmUX+PLA-z5AfIdLD6YIEyCwDDA

Any suggestion is well appreciated.

> @"Chaarliee.2307" said:

> I'm getting killed out there playing warrior in the 3v3 mode. Any good build ?

>

As a Warrior main i would argue NO, Warrior in it's current state is a sub-optimal choice for 3v3. Your'e dealing your team a handicap if you do.

> @"Chaarliee.2307" said:

> > @"rng.1024" said:

> > Defence Spellbreaker is worth a shot in this meta. Use signet heal, berserker stance and Featherfot grace. Strength rune, demolisher amulet, key traits are Rousing Resillience, Brawler's Recovery and Magebane Tether.

> >

> > This allows you decent damage with some might and ALOT of survivability with some pure condi immunity windows. Using Bull's Charge or Stomp for utility allows you good cc lockdown. Full Counter can be used at any time.

>

> Yeah I was using something similar, but instead of defense I was using strenght. I'll try to use defense now.

> Man I hate that the discipline trait line like mandatory. Warrior is not fine, they should buff it

It really isn't mandatory. If you are not using weap swap to bait dodges or self interrupt you're better off picking another line.

Just make sure you put on a sigil of cleansing and make a mental note of what weapon set you should be on the most.

Damage isn't great, I agree on that however the most effective dmg build I have encountered is Greatsword and Axe/Shield, Strength/Tactics/Discipline core, with "For Great Justice". That axe 3 alone can hit for 10k on low health targets. It's harder to play though, and lack the defence of Spellbreaker.