Condition damage boosters

necromaniac.7629

I think mesmer has too many viable traitlines for condi builds in a way that it can be overwhelming to find the "perfect build" the same goes for power but i think its more obvious for condi:

Chaos:- Chaotic transference, perfect for a rabid or TB build. Chaotic persistence, a maximum of 24% condi duration. Bountiful Disillusionment, mainly the 150 extra condi dmg from F1

Illusions:- Cry of pain, no need to explain? The pledge, also obvious. Compounding Power, a max of 10% dmg and a juicy 150 condi damage. Maim the Disillusioned, also obvious

Dueling:- So this whole traitline is really good BUT its just too universal in that it synergizes really well with illusions, and is used in like every power/condi mesmer build;

Critical Infusion, enough to you make you have perma vigor in combat which equals to a juicy 150 condi damage also (and when i say condi builds i mean presumably using the mirage traitline ofc cause its obvously the best condi dmg spec for mes) Duelist's Discipline and Sharper Images, massive bleeding damage. Blinding Dissipation and Ineptitude, great confusion application (even more if you're using illusions! )

So basically all of this is if you're using mirage as i previously stated, and then you wonder what are the best traitlines i can choose best condi damage output and best synergy. The most synergizing condi build i have found for mesmer though is condi chrono where almost every trait and weapon skill combination goes extremely well together :) Here it is if you don't know it: https://snowcrows.com/raids/builds/mesmer/chronomancer/condition/ and btw this mostly pve theory.