Need Help With My Warrior

Tolandruth.3854

I've been running this

build thru most of the core main story and all of HoT, I really like the durability of this build. I finally got all the Berserker elite specialization and trying to figure out were to fit it into the build with it keeping the builds survivability. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

Thank You in Advance. =)

To be honest, defense doesn't have a good synergy with berserker, you can't keep up the 3 stacks of adrenal health constantly. Tactics would be a more reliable way to go, however it would still require dropping either discipline or strength. The latter is better to drop if you're going for sustain (though it's important to say that it's not worth going for sustain on berserker.)

But you should try berserker-discipline-strength, you can pick up the trait "Dead or Alive" in berserker for some extra survival. You may find that your increased range on burst skills and your vampiric healing with the berserker healing skill provide enough kiting potential/healing to outweigh the squishiness. You could also pick up Mending instead of Healing Signet, it has more healing per second (and cleanses!) Hope it helped.

> @"Tolandruth.3854" said:

> I've been running this ... build thru most of the core main story and all of HoT, I really like the durability of this build. I finally got all the Berserker elite specialization and trying to figure out were to fit it into the build with it keeping the builds survivability. Any suggestions would be very appreciated.

> Thank You in Advance. =)

This is what I run on my Berserker, and am really enjoying the durability, e.g., when wading into large packs of mordrem in Dragon Stand meta. It provides 2K+ toughness and -45% condi duration with food, yet still has over 2400 power, 46% prec and 221% ferocity. The second weapon is hammer (Knight) or rifle (Berzerker), based on situation. The CC on the utilities really helps keep mobs under control.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKwAceJlJwwYJMFmJeUXetbA-zRYYRQHW0hwvwOl2EBRoAqVIUhEQgTDDOjA-e