[Forum] edit and report functions

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> The report function has been broke for over a week. I mean it's good and bad. It's good because the self proclaimed player mods can't report every minor offense and get it removed by err on the side of caution mods. It's bad because there is no moderation at all like they on vacation and legit things can't/aren't being removed like these forums are not read by the mods at all just reports.

For the record I was trying to report an advertisement.

To add to the forum bugs. I came back to find my account logged out and blocked from logging in. I had a message saying

>Forum Account Terminated

>This is a permanent decision based on the number and/or nature of your forum infractions.

>If you wish to appeal this decision, you may send an e-mail to Forums@Arena.Net. Please allow at least five business days for a response.

I haven’t had an infraction in a long time. I fixed it going to settings on my iPad and wiping the cache.

ANet you need to fix this or make the people responsible fix this. And moderate your forum again. I have been critical of your thought policing but what is happening in general discussion now can't be your solution. It's like an invasion of /pol/-trolls over there.

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> ANet you need to fix this or make the people responsible fix this. And moderate your forum again. I have been critical of your thought policing but what is happening in general discussion now can't be your solution. It's like an invasion of /pol/-trolls over there.

THIS^^^^^^ lots of racist posts as well with little to no moderation at all. I used a support ticket to draw ANET out. Nothing back, but it seems one thread is now gone. Poster still seems to have access though.

• 7 months later...