Here's How You Can Fix Warrior (It's Really Simple)

Bee.6239

> @"Shao.7236" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > Playing Berserker Ammy with Axe/Shield + GS. Able to land 5k Axe throws with 7k Arcing Slices pretty consistently, Eviscerate has pretty nasty damage too with sometimes 8k hits. All of this depends on armor type and what the other uses but obviously Warrior is not in lack of damage IMO.

> > >

> > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > > If you're gonna get 2 Might on Tether, Riposting Shadows on Revenant needs 25 Endurance back too.

> > > >

> > > > True! Cuz I mean why not? Both are in a great state emiright lol

> > >

> > > Warrior absolutely dominated the side node meta because it could evade spam at up to 5k Unblockable crits per. If it gets it back, should Rev do too. It absolutely demolished Heralds and still can.

> >

> > Yeah talking about warrior BEING strong in the past doesn't mean it's ok to be weak now. But hey almost all warriors and even most non war players have noticed how underperforming war is now but guys everyone's wrong. Must be the war players all need to get gud right? Lol.

> > War definitely lacks damage without a doubt, dry gonna have to agree to disagree.

>

> If you say so, I don't think it lacks damage for the fact I'm still able to play it and see similar numbers as before. You're absolutely ignoring the reason why it was cancer to fight warrior in the past.

>

> There was nothing fun about evade spam and it's entertaining to see the double standards going right now. There's some hope, some hope. I'd be a main of anything now and say that it's fine at the same skill level as before and it wouldn't matter.

Lmao u serious? Dont u play rev,which has way more evade spam than war? Cmon and sustain and damage. Bet u think it's fine right? Lol

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > Playing Berserker Ammy with Axe/Shield + GS. Able to land 5k Axe throws with 7k Arcing Slices pretty consistently, Eviscerate has pretty nasty damage too with sometimes 8k hits. All of this depends on armor type and what the other uses but obviously Warrior is not in lack of damage IMO.

> > > >

> > > > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > > > > @"Shao.7236" said:

> > > > > > If you're gonna get 2 Might on Tether, Riposting Shadows on Revenant needs 25 Endurance back too.

> > > > >

> > > > > True! Cuz I mean why not? Both are in a great state emiright lol

> > > >

> > > > Warrior absolutely dominated the side node meta because it could evade spam at up to 5k Unblockable crits per. If it gets it back, should Rev do too. It absolutely demolished Heralds and still can.

> > >

> > > Yeah talking about warrior BEING strong in the past doesn't mean it's ok to be weak now. But hey almost all warriors and even most non war players have noticed how underperforming war is now but guys everyone's wrong. Must be the war players all need to get gud right? Lol.

> > > War definitely lacks damage without a doubt, dry gonna have to agree to disagree.

> >

> > If you say so, I don't think it lacks damage for the fact I'm still able to play it and see similar numbers as before. You're absolutely ignoring the reason why it was cancer to fight warrior in the past.

> >

> > There was nothing fun about evade spam and it's entertaining to see the double standards going right now. There's some hope, some hope. I'd be a main of anything now and say that it's fine at the same skill level as before and it wouldn't matter.

>

> Lmao u serious? Dont u play rev,which has way more evade spam than war? Cmon and sustain and damage. Bet u think it's fine right? Lol

Yeah, when the patch dropped. Riposting Shadows had it's Endurance nerfed with an higher energy cost that is justified? Why should Warrior be immune to Endurance nerfs that made it one of the easiest side nodders to play? Let alone, why did people even complain about those nerfs when they are exactly taking care of what made both War and Rev problematic? If Rev is still problematic, I can't see why because to me they aren't something I can't kill, they're often the weak link of the team in my experience. In fact I play Core instead of Herald because I feel like Herald is weak as a duelist.