Matchmaking?

SLT.1469

I was quite enjoying pvp on Friday/Saturday, got to high gold with a 70% win rate...

Sunday I logged in: Mesmer bot, next game: FB kamikazes far, next up 2x reapers + 2x weavers all popped twice a minute. tonight I had the same Mesmer bot 4x in a row and in 50 games played since Sunday I think I lost 90%. A few seemed fair games, but most it felt the game was over either from team comp or from having total noobs suiciding everywhere.

What happened to the decent teams from last week?? Why so many Mesmer bots?? Is this supposed to be enjoyable?

besides playing for the reward chest or completing backpack/acc achievement i feel like there isnt much to it, I wanted to get to top 250 so i could get one of those titles or to buy maybe one of those ascended items, but the matchmaking, disbalance, radio silence from arena, and people abusing the queue is so discouraging.

> @"SLT.1469" said:

> I was quite enjoying pvp on Friday/Saturday, got to high gold with a 70% win rate...

>

> Sunday I logged in: Mesmer bot, next game: FB kamikazes far, next up 2x reapers + 2x weavers all popped twice a minute. tonight I had the same Mesmer bot 4x in a row and in 50 games played since Sunday I think I lost 90%. A few seemed fair games, but most it felt the game was over either from team comp or from having total noobs suiciding everywhere.

>

> What happened to the decent teams from last week?? Why so many Mesmer bots?? Is this supposed to be enjoyable?

Matchmaking is busted when you lose

Bots on your team cause you to lose

Matchmaking is working when you have long win streaks

Using logic.....

Make other team bots and matching making problems are solved.