A [Portal Tome] that stores all LW Portal Tomes

How about adding a [Portal Tome] that merges all the portal tomes from Living World, so instead of having 5 protal tomes, you have one, from which you access all of them.

This way it would be more convenient, so as to be able to have it in the shared inventory slot, and without having to choose one or the other.

I saw some comms about it before, but not a post about it. Sorry if there is, tho, I might've not seen it. :D

> @"Sayouri.8416" said:

> How about adding a [Portal Tome] that merges all the portal tomes from Living World, so instead of having 5 protal tomes, you have one, from which you access all of them.

> This way it would be more convenient, so as to be able to have it in the shared inventory slot, and without having to choose one or the other.

> I saw some comms about it before, but not a post about it. Sorry if there is, tho, I might've not seen it. :D

Well you could always buy more shared slots to have all the tomes at the same time witch is probabely what anet inteded with the diffrent tomes from the get go.

> @"Moira Shalaar.5620" said:

> Are we up to tomes? I thought we were only at 4. I would actually like to see a tome for all the premium lounges/zones (i.e. Captain's Airship Pass, Mistlock Sanctuary, Lily of Elon. etc).

I'd quite like it if they did one for all those premium passes too, it'd actually encourage me to buy more of them as the only reason I don't now is that they'd just clutter my inventory. I know having them all is relatively pointless, but I'd be happy to buy more of them if they could all be in one tome.

A living world tome would make sense too, though I rarely use them anyway.

> @"killermanjaro.5670" said:

> > @"Moira Shalaar.5620" said:

> > Are we up to tomes? I thought we were only at 4. I would actually like to see a tome for all the premium lounges/zones (i.e. Captain's Airship Pass, Mistlock Sanctuary, Lily of Elon. etc).

>

> I'd quite like it if they did one for all those premium passes too, it'd actually encourage me to buy more of them as the only reason I don't now is that they'd just clutter my inventory. I know having them all is relatively pointless, but I'd be happy to buy more of them if they could all be in one tome.

>

> A living world tome would make sense too, though I rarely use them anyway.

I personally use them all the time, which is why I keep them in my shared inventory slots. But I also have 2 slots being used by premium zone scrolls. I would probably end up buying all of them if there were a tome to store them in.

We thought that originally it was going to work like this and have sub menus for each season. But they said it was too hard to maintain and program such an item. So instead of having so many variations of the same item, we get the same number of variations, it takes up inventory space, and they lose track of which item needs the update when a new episode comes out!