Port/out of stealth rendering lag is annoying

aelska.4609

I dont know if it happens only to me, but this is quite annoying:

It took 1,5s to render the character at the appropriate position. Against guard symbol it's not much of a problem as the symbol and the blind are big indicators "hey im here", but it gets more annoying when it happens with "out-of-stealth" characters/revenant ports.

Thought ? Any fix ?

> @"aelska.4609" said:

> I dont know if it happens only to me, but this is quite annoying:

>

>

>

> It took 1,5s to render the character at the appropriate position. Against guard symbol it's not much of a problem as the symbol and the blind are big indicators "hey im here", but it gets more annoying when it happens with "out-of-stealth" characters/revenant ports.

> Thought ? Any fix ?

thiefs are the worst with it, since they can actually teleport in and out this quickly so you just have to go with "gut" feeling if it bugged out or not.

as for the bug itself, no idea if there is a fix, and NO its not PC problem, I have the same issue on several different PC and laptops with different internets equally badly.

> @"Kuma.1503" said:

> Lets not forget enemy models taking seconds to appear after exiting stealth.

>

> Gotta love taking your entire health bar to an attack that you literally couldn't see coming.

Happens waaaay too often if they're from another country. Basically impossible to fight and an incredible unfair advantage.