Mount Dressage: Lets Do More With Mounts

Dressage is described in Wikipedia as: a highly skilled form of riding performed in exhibition and competition, as well as an "art" sometimes pursued solely for the sake of mastery.

In Guild Wars 2, Beetle racing and Griffon activities could arguably be considered a form of dressage but I like the idea of taking it further either new mount skills (masteries or activities)

Skills could include special paces, jumps, or poses like rearing. It could even be a mini game with the simon says type controls to pull off a move.

I just think it would be fun to do something extra with the mounts that wasn't just races (against others or a clock)

Could it be done so that the end result isn't another 'follow the leader'/button matching mini-game like the mine defusing kit in Vloxen Mine, where you're shown a sequence of buttons and then have to repeat it to succeed?

I don't mind doing those if I have to, but I can't say I've ever really enjoyed them no matter how they're presented and that's all I can imagine this amounting to in practice. You're shown a sequence of moves to do on your mount, you repeat it and either get it right and go on to the next sequence or fail and have to do it again. If that was the case I'd do it once to try it out, or maybe enough to get whichever reward I really wanted, then never do it again because I'd rather spend my time on something I find fun.