Please make story epipsodes longer!

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Atomos.7593" said:

> > I agree that unlocking new maps should not be tied into new stories. People enjoy different things, so the two should be kept apart to let everyone do what they like.

>

> Possibly this is why core worked so well. Lots of maps telling a wider story alongside a localised one and yet not tied to the main story.

>

> I think this in part ties to some of my fundamental issues with the inferior LS way of doing things - every episode feels detached from the rest of the game and the World. As each self contained map, completely unconnected (physically) from the rest of the map is released, the less of a “Living World” it becomes.

>

> Compare this to GW1 and GW2 expansions where the World built in itself and expanded organically after the starter area. This Living World seems to be anything but “living”

Yeah, the world feels quite disconnected compared to other games. Even the expansions suffer from this problem, although HoT not as much since the silverwastes is linked to the brisban wildlands. In other MMORPGs the world is much more connected with each region being directly accessible from the neighbouring regions. It makes the world actually feel like one whole entity.