SMC Mystic Forge Achievement?

Melian.5368

> @"Melian.5368" said:

> I'm sure we can all agree that real ~~men~~ WvW'ers craft their ~~legendaries~~ Warbringer, Mistforged Triumphant Hero's Armor and Conflux at the Stonemist Castle Mystic Forge. Why is there no achievement to do such?

Fixed that for you.

And why should there be? There are forges in the BL garrisons as well, as well as Armistice Bastion and Mistlock Sanctuary. Only peasants use the forge in LA :kissing_wink:

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"Melian.5368" said:

> > I'm sure we can all agree that real ~~men~~ WvW'ers craft their ~~legendaries~~ Warbringer, Mistforged Triumphant Hero's Armor and Conflux at the Stonemist Castle Mystic Forge. Why is there no achievement to do such?

>

> Fixed that for you.

>

> And why should there be? There are forges in the BL garrisons as well, as well as Armistice Bastion and Mistlock Sanctuary. Only peasants use the forge in LA :kissing_wink:

>

>

There's also the portable mystic forge.

> @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > > @"Melian.5368" said:

> > > I'm sure we can all agree that real ~~men~~ WvW'ers craft their ~~legendaries~~ Warbringer, Mistforged Triumphant Hero's Armor and Conflux at the Stonemist Castle Mystic Forge. Why is there no achievement to do such?

> >

> > Fixed that for you.

> >

> > And why should there be? There are forges in the BL garrisons as well, as well as Armistice Bastion and Mistlock Sanctuary. Only peasants use the forge in LA :kissing_wink:

> >

> >

>

> There's also the portable mystic forge.

Pfft. Only peasants do it in a structure they own.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > > > @"Melian.5368" said:

> > > > I'm sure we can all agree that real ~~men~~ WvW'ers craft their ~~legendaries~~ Warbringer, Mistforged Triumphant Hero's Armor and Conflux at the Stonemist Castle Mystic Forge. Why is there no achievement to do such?

> > >

> > > Fixed that for you.

> > >

> > > And why should there be? There are forges in the BL garrisons as well, as well as Armistice Bastion and Mistlock Sanctuary. Only peasants use the forge in LA :kissing_wink:

> > >

> > >

> >

> > There's also the portable mystic forge.

>

> Pfft. Only peasants do it in a structure they own.

You can't use the mystic toilet in a keep or smc that you don't own. I tried D: Best you can manage is to use it as the enemy flip it to theirs.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > > > @"Melian.5368" said:

> > > > I'm sure we can all agree that real ~~men~~ WvW'ers craft their ~~legendaries~~ Warbringer, Mistforged Triumphant Hero's Armor and Conflux at the Stonemist Castle Mystic Forge. Why is there no achievement to do such?

> > >

> > > Fixed that for you.

> > >

> > > And why should there be? There are forges in the BL garrisons as well, as well as Armistice Bastion and Mistlock Sanctuary. Only peasants use the forge in LA :kissing_wink:

> > >

> > >

> >

> > There's also the portable mystic forge.

>

> Pfft. Only peasants do it in a structure they own.

Next time I will do it while permastealthing in the enemy's garri then :P

> @"Celsith.2753" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > > @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > > > > @"Melian.5368" said:

> > > > > I'm sure we can all agree that real ~~men~~ WvW'ers craft their ~~legendaries~~ Warbringer, Mistforged Triumphant Hero's Armor and Conflux at the Stonemist Castle Mystic Forge. Why is there no achievement to do such?

> > > >

> > > > Fixed that for you.

> > > >

> > > > And why should there be? There are forges in the BL garrisons as well, as well as Armistice Bastion and Mistlock Sanctuary. Only peasants use the forge in LA :kissing_wink:

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > There's also the portable mystic forge.

> >

> > Pfft. Only peasants do it in a structure they own.

>

> You can't use the mystic toilet in a keep or smc that you don't own. I tried D: Best you can manage is to use it as the enemy flip it to theirs.

You messin with my hyperbole!!