explosive entrance apply blind through full counter

Lighter.5631

> @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> Full Counter just negates the damage, it doesn't negate the condi from the attack. If you want FC to hit regardless of blind there is a trait for that.

This here.

It is working as intended. Full Counter states that it reduces the damage of the next hitting attack by 100%, it does not block, evade, or in any other form prevent you getting hit. All conditions applied by the attack you are countering will still get through, including blind.

> @"Kodama.6453" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > Full Counter just negates the damage, it doesn't negate the condi from the attack. If you want FC to hit regardless of blind there is a trait for that.

>

> This here.

>

> It is working as intended. Full Counter states that it reduces the damage of the next hitting attack by 100%, it does not block, evade, or in any other form prevent you getting hit. All conditions applied by the attack you are countering will still get through, including blind.

Revenge Counter is a thing though, so why people complain about the blind is beyond me.

The big issue with revenge counter however.. is its not worthy of being a grandmaster trait if 20% of little damage is still little damage why ever take it?

If revenge counter was made to change the effect of the CC.. it might be worth a pick. Rather than daze, launch.

> @"Smoosh.2718" said:

> The big issue with revenge counter however.. is its not worthy of being a grandmaster trait if 20% of little damage is still little damage why ever take it?

Well that was from when FC actually DID damage and was fairly strong. Anet never revisited the trait while they were nerfing FC damage into the crapper. In PvE it might help, but you aren't running this in PvE, you are running EC for boon removal or MBT for more overall DPS.

> If revenge counter was made to change the effect of the CC.. it might be worth a pick. Rather than daze, launch.

I'd say update RC so that it extends the durations of the condis you transfer, uses the original source's condi damage rather than your own, and change the daze to a 3s stun. I disagree on the launch. I want my target to stay where they are and die from their own cancer. If using the original source's condition damage stat is not possible then I say add on to revenge counter that Resistance grants a large amount of condition damage instead.

Launch can be a 0m distance though, keeping them still like they were blasted up in the air by the spellbreakers revenge counter.

The trait needs to be looked at again, same with some of the skills that are CC's which now do 0 damage (headbutt's 50% more damage with stability). It has been a long time so there is no excuse for this not to have been looked at since the first balance patch.

> > @"Kodama.6453" said:

> > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > Full Counter just negates the damage, it doesn't negate the condi from the attack. If you want FC to hit regardless of blind there is a trait for that.

> >

> > This here.

> >

> > It is working as intended. Full Counter states that it reduces the damage of the next hitting attack by 100%, it does not block, evade, or in any other form prevent you getting hit. All conditions applied by the attack you are countering will still get through, including blind.

>

> Revenge Counter is a thing though, so why people complain about the blind is beyond me.

your comment is like saying "warrior does no damage" "just take berserker, scholar and signet of might and signet of fury you will do tons of damage."

or "warrior is weak to condition" just take signet of stamina, berserker stance and war horn.

yea it's silly as it sounds.

revenge counter doesn't provide might that generate health and endurance? thus making warrior actually loosing more sustain and a lot damage in the process that's not worth? i also wouldn't be so pressured to land full counter if it's not tethered, revenge counter is just weak in general.

you really think i don't know revenge counter exist? and no it's not a thing, i would take it if it's actually freaking worth taking, and right now it worth nothing.

> @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > @"Kodama.6453" said:

> > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > Full Counter just negates the damage, it doesn't negate the condi from the attack. If you want FC to hit regardless of blind there is a trait for that.

> > >

> > > This here.

> > >

> > > It is working as intended. Full Counter states that it reduces the damage of the next hitting attack by 100%, it does not block, evade, or in any other form prevent you getting hit. All conditions applied by the attack you are countering will still get through, including blind.

> >

> > Revenge Counter is a thing though, so why people complain about the blind is beyond me.

>

>

> your comment is like saying "warrior does no damage" "just take berserker, scholar and signet of might and signet of fury you will do tons of damage."

> or "warrior is weak to condition" just take signet of stamina, berserker stance and war horn.

> yea it's silly as it sounds.

What is even sillier is complaining about a skill not being able to do something when there is a trait that allows it to do that exact thing.

> revenge counter doesn't provide might that generate health and endurance? thus making warrior actually loosing more sustain and a lot damage in the process that's not worth? i also wouldn't be so pressured to land full counter if it's not tethered, revenge counter is just weak in general.

And MBT now only gives 1 stack per pulse so it isn't generating that much health and endurance for you anymore now is it? Two seconds of condi immunity is still sustain.

> you really think i don't know revenge counter exist? and no it's not a thing, i would take it if it's actually freaking worth taking, and right now it worth nothing.

It exists, its a thing then by definition. Just because you'd rather take a 1 stack of might per pulse +10% damage on a single target versus the trait that lets you attack through blind, which by your own and frequent admission, is the bane of warriors, is on you not me. Anet gave you the tools to deal with blind so don't pretend otherwise.

> > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > @"Kodama.6453" said:

> > > > > @"Lan Deathrider.5910" said:

> > > > > Full Counter just negates the damage, it doesn't negate the condi from the attack. If you want FC to hit regardless of blind there is a trait for that.

> > > >

> > > > This here.

> > > >

> > > > It is working as intended. Full Counter states that it reduces the damage of the next hitting attack by 100%, it does not block, evade, or in any other form prevent you getting hit. All conditions applied by the attack you are countering will still get through, including blind.

> > >

> > > Revenge Counter is a thing though, so why people complain about the blind is beyond me.

> >

> >

> > your comment is like saying "warrior does no damage" "just take berserker, scholar and signet of might and signet of fury you will do tons of damage."

> > or "warrior is weak to condition" just take signet of stamina, berserker stance and war horn.

> > yea it's silly as it sounds.

> What is even sillier is complaining about a skill not being able to do something when there is a trait that allows it to do that exact thing.

> > revenge counter doesn't provide might that generate health and endurance? thus making warrior actually loosing more sustain and a lot damage in the process that's not worth? i also wouldn't be so pressured to land full counter if it's not tethered, revenge counter is just weak in general.

> And MBT now only gives 1 stack per pulse so it isn't generating that much health and endurance for you anymore now is it? Two seconds of condi immunity is still sustain.

> > you really think i don't know revenge counter exist? and no it's not a thing, i would take it if it's actually freaking worth taking, and right now it worth nothing.

> It exists, its a thing then by definition. Just because you'd rather take a 1 stack of might per pulse +10% damage on a single target versus the trait that lets you attack through blind, which by your own and frequent admission, is the bane of warriors, is on you not me. Anet gave you the tools to deal with blind so don't pretend otherwise.

>

>

now you just feeding your own ego and pretending like revenge counter is actually playable in any non-bot matches, but ok. keep going, can't wait to see you in plat 2 matches with revenge counter.

also what is sillier? complaining about warrior damage but there's actually trait and utility that give a lot of power. yes this is exactly what you are saying.

isnt' this so ironic, how warrior has always been simple and limited in the high end, but yet when people wanted to get a QoL on one of the mechanics, people be like "hey there's by chance this one trash trait covers that area, even tho you have to give up another trait that's making it semi playable, no need for changes, no to better mechanics, stay simple, stay limited and stay in trash tier and never be played in AT ever again since end 2019"

imagine what place warrior would have if full counter blocked the accompany condition of blocked attack by default? like it should have been?

nah it's fine, we don't need that, we just need warrior stay in trash tier forever.