Could you share some Revenant tips?

At this moment I'm lvl 30, all core skills learned (except the lvl 31 ones) and I'm a bit lost.

I like the dwarf, I also like 2sword+hammer

I also like the Centaur though I think I'm not using it good

I haven't tried the assassin enough, and I feel like I won't enjoy the Demon (though I haven't tried it yet in combat)

Thing is, I'm mechanically bad and I'm also fairly new on this game, could you please share some advices to play and level my Revenant? The two legends to master-swap before everything else in order to learn? And the specializations relative to those legends?

Any combos needed?

Thank you for reading

Go for Shiro Jalis while leveling. Use the devestation line and use the grandmaster trait dance of death. Everytime you apply vulnerability you get a stack of battle scars. With your next hit one stack gets consumed and you steal hp from the enemy. The healing you get with this is insane. When you hit level 80 try to get enough points to unlock the renegade specialization. Once you have it, replace Jalis with kalla. You get even more sustain. And that's basically it. If you really need more sustain feel free to swap Shiro for Jalis again.

> @"RaidsAreEasyAF.8652" said:

> Go for Shiro Jalis while leveling. Use the devestation line and use the grandmaster trait dance of death. Everytime you apply vulnerability you get a stack of battle scars. With your next hit one stack gets consumed and you steal hp from the enemy. The healing you get with this is insane. When you hit level 80 try to get enough points to unlock the renegade specialization. Once you have it, replace Jalis with kalla. You get even more sustain. And that's basically it. If you really need more sustain feel free to swap Shiro for Jalis again.

Yup...

Basically that.

Staff is also fun, and staff 5 is a HUGE CC. CC's take down defiance bars (break bars) and are practically mandatory in Heart of Thorns, strongly recommended in Path of Fire, and almost irrelevant in core Tyria (where you are at now). But learn your CC attacks and skills. And keep in mind that everything you do costs 'energy' as a revenant, so playing rev is really about managing your energy use. Lastly, don't just camp one legend - it forms a habit that will be hard to break once you are level 80 - switch legends just like you switch weapons - additional attack skill and utilities to help you stay in the fight and to end the bad guy's fight faster.