Maxed Daily Achievement Points...What Now?

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> An increase of max daily AP would be apreciated by everyone who's done it and most likely despised by anyone else. As an AP hunter myself, I'd just go for whatever you seem "worth it". Some of the AP stuff can get really grindy, f.e. monster kills, weapon kills, collections, icebrood saga stuff where you need to press f on 1000 thingies for 5 AP(exagerating, I know, but you get the gist if you look at the achievements of the saga). Don't burn yourself out and don't expect to be done with it in a week. Do what's fun for you.

I would still like that daily AP limit included LWS1 AP so new players can catch up on AP.

> @"Kulvar.1239" said:

> > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > An increase of max daily AP would be apreciated by everyone who's done it and most likely despised by anyone else. As an AP hunter myself, I'd just go for whatever you seem "worth it". Some of the AP stuff can get really grindy, f.e. monster kills, weapon kills, collections, icebrood saga stuff where you need to press f on 1000 thingies for 5 AP(exagerating, I know, but you get the gist if you look at the achievements of the saga). Don't burn yourself out and don't expect to be done with it in a week. Do what's fun for you.

>

> I would still like that daily AP limit included LWS1 AP so new players can catch up on AP.

How will a raise in the limit let 'new players' catch up? Won't everyone, 'new' or not be able to acquire the new Daily AP?

If not, do 'new' players get easy Daily AP, when other players had to participate in more difficult content for the same AP?

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Kulvar.1239" said:

> > > @"lokh.2695" said:

> > > An increase of max daily AP would be apreciated by everyone who's done it and most likely despised by anyone else. As an AP hunter myself, I'd just go for whatever you seem "worth it". Some of the AP stuff can get really grindy, f.e. monster kills, weapon kills, collections, icebrood saga stuff where you need to press f on 1000 thingies for 5 AP(exagerating, I know, but you get the gist if you look at the achievements of the saga). Don't burn yourself out and don't expect to be done with it in a week. Do what's fun for you.

> >

> > I would still like that daily AP limit included LWS1 AP so new players can catch up on AP.

>

> How will a raise in the limit let 'new players' catch up? Won't everyone, 'new' or not be able to acquire the new Daily AP?

> If not, do 'new' players get easy Daily AP, when other players had to participate in more difficult content for the same AP?

A suggestion that's been put forth is this:

Make the current "Daily+Monthly" cap instead be "Daily+Monthly+Historical", and make the cap 15k+however much is in Historical. This would mean that anyone who's both capped and did *every* historical achievement is still capped, but someone capped but missing 5k from Historical suddenly gets 5k points worth of dailies available.

> @"Alimar.8760" said:

> As the title suggests, a few months ago I maxed my daily achievement points! (Wow, didn't think I'd get there!)

>

> While I'm happy it's also sad that I feel no real reason to continue dailies besides the allotted 2g reward.

>

> Outside of that I've found myself yearning for either an increase in the daily max, or other ideas on just finding other achievements to work on and just go 'achievement hunting.'

> I find myself being more inclined to finish more expensive collections and achievements for even just a couple AP.

>

> My real question for everyone is twofold; Would you approve of an increase in the daily max AP and what's your best way of seeking to increase your AP after max daily is capped?

Having maxed it years ago, I wouldn't mind +5k AP as long as monthlies return, with dailies being limited to 15k and monthlies to 5k.

And to be fair, dailies should give more AP, 10 daily is ridiculously low. During the first years you got 25 each day.

> @"Alimar.8760" said:

> While I'm happy it's also sad that I feel no real reason to continue dailies besides the allotted 2g reward.

>

It's funny, every time I see these threads pop up, I'm surprised that I seem to be in the minority of people who do Daily Completionist only because of the 2g.

If all you got was 10 AP, I probably would never worry about doing them.

> @"Lonami.2987" said:

> > @"Alimar.8760" said:

> > As the title suggests, a few months ago I maxed my daily achievement points! (Wow, didn't think I'd get there!)

> >

> > While I'm happy it's also sad that I feel no real reason to continue dailies besides the allotted 2g reward.

> >

> > Outside of that I've found myself yearning for either an increase in the daily max, or other ideas on just finding other achievements to work on and just go 'achievement hunting.'

> > I find myself being more inclined to finish more expensive collections and achievements for even just a couple AP.

> >

> > My real question for everyone is twofold; Would you approve of an increase in the daily max AP and what's your best way of seeking to increase your AP after max daily is capped?

>

> Having maxed it years ago, I wouldn't mind +5k AP as long as monthlies return, with dailies being limited to 15k and monthlies to 5k.

>

> And to be fair, dailies should give more AP, 10 daily is ridiculously low. During the first years you got 25 each day.

You misunderstand it. Monthlies wouldn't return.

But the daily cap would also include LWS1 AP, so people who didn't earn all the possible LWS1 AP could compensate by doing more dailies.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> > @"Alimar.8760" said:

> > While I'm happy it's also sad that I feel no real reason to continue dailies besides the allotted 2g reward.

> >

> It's funny, every time I see these threads pop up, I'm surprised that I seem to be in the minority of people who do Daily Completionist only because of the 2g.

>

> If all you got was 10 AP, I probably would never worry about doing them.

You're definitely not the only one. That's one reason I've never reached the cap; the AP is irrelevant to me so I only do them if I want the items or gold they award (and back when they only awarded AP I only did them by chance while focusing on other things). I'm one of the people who started getting a lot more laurels when they were moved to login rewards, because before then I'd only start collecting them when I knew I wanted them for something. The addition of 2g is a nice incentive, especially if I find I've already done one or two dailies, but it's still not enough to get me doing them every single day.