ANet: Thank you for the Voice Acting Videos

Covid sucks for everyone but i get you can't just have everyone doing breathing in the same small recording room and talking on to the same mic.

The short videos from the voice actors are really neat and i both enjoy and appreciate them! It's good to hear the voices of my favorite characters in some way shape or form. Also it's really cool to match the voices with real life faces! And to hear their sympathy for the situation is also nice to hear, even if it is somewhat expected that is what they will say haha.

Thank you for those and please pass that along to the voice actors!

PS I hate Braham and he is not the best in my book, sorry Sam Riegel hahaha. But you do an awesome job voicing him nonetheless!

> @"Shadowmoon.7986" said:

> I kinda wish they were just phoned it in. That way VA could still get paid, sound engineers had something to do, and their will not be a backlog that may never get finished in the future. A ingame mail saying the lack of quality is due to covid is good enough for me.

There would be so much backlash if they didn't end up doing the VA for existing episodes XD

I for one am still not playing any new content until the VA comes in for the current episode, not alone either there's a good number of players doing the same and waiting for the VA lol

> I kinda wish they were just phoned it in. That way VA could still get paid, sound engineers had something to do, and their will not be a backlog that may never get finished in the future. A ingame mail saying the lack of quality is due to covid is good enough for me.

It would be nice for us but...who pays them? Because they should be paid twice, one for the first low quality registration and another one for the normal. Do you think Anet is willing to pay double?

> @"Susy.7529" said:

> > @"Shadowmoon.7986" said:

> > I kinda wish they were just phoned it in. That way VA could still get paid, sound engineers had something to do, and their will not be a backlog that may never get finished in the future. A ingame mail saying the lack of quality is due to covid is good enough for me.

>

> It would be nice for us but...who pays them? Because they should be paid twice, one for the first low quality registration and another one for the normal. Do you think Anet is willing to pay double?

I think you misunderstood. Only do the low quality, do not redo it. Only pay once.

> > @"Susy.7529" said:

> > > @"Shadowmoon.7986" said:

> > > I kinda wish they were just phoned it in. That way VA could still get paid, sound engineers had something to do, and their will not be a backlog that may never get finished in the future. A ingame mail saying the lack of quality is due to covid is good enough for me.

> >

> > It would be nice for us but...who pays them? Because they should be paid twice, one for the first low quality registration and another one for the normal. Do you think Anet is willing to pay double?

>

> I think you misunderstood. Only do the low quality, do not redo it. Only pay once.

Oh yeah I misunderstood what you meant.

Mmh then I'm conflicted about this, despite I'd like a VA as soon as possible, I'd prefer a good quality one, as of now I don't know which of these 2 conflicting thoughts would win for me...