Gift of Insights (mastery point calculation)

Hi Guys

I am work on a 2nd gen legendary weapon atm. i just found out it require lots of mastery point for "Gift of Insights" . and i only got HoT map. and only one ls3 episodes unlocked. it feel like i will dont have enough MP to make that the "Gift of Insights" unless i purchase the full ls3 ep. is that true?

Please let me know. Many Thanks

> @"JUN YANG.4328" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > There are more than enough that you do not need LS3.

>

> Can you please let me know the way to get more MP. i had finished the HoT story. and run all 4 map's MP. ( i dont do Raid at all)

>

> Thanks

>

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks#Heart_of_Thorns_mastery_points

Do the ones that are not tied to LS3.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"JUN YANG.4328" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > There are more than enough that you do not need LS3.

> >

> > Can you please let me know the way to get more MP. i had finished the HoT story. and run all 4 map's MP. ( i dont do Raid at all)

> >

> > Thanks

> >

>

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mastery_point_unlocks#Heart_of_Thorns_mastery_points

>

> Do the ones that are not tied to LS3.

Thanks for your info. it looks like need lots of achievement to reach to be able get the mp in HoT.

I may consider to go with "Gift of Desert Mastery" It maybe easier for me. (got ls4 unlocked) i only need to worry about collecting "Elegy Mosaic" and map complete .

Thanks anyway.

Elegy Mosaics shouldn't be a problem anymore. Even if you only did the pinata and doppleganger events(both of which are quite popular so no need to worry about not having enough people around) AND you are incredibly unlucky so you always get the minimum amount it would only take 25 days.

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> Elegy Mosaics shouldn't be a problem anymore. Even if you only did the pinata and doppleganger events(both of which are quite popular so no need to worry about not having enough people around) AND you are incredibly unlucky so you always get the minimum amount it would only take 25 days.

Thanks for the tips man. i will start work on those tonight. cheers. hope i can get a 2nd gen legendary soon :)

If you open your achievement tab (it has the ANET logo on it) you will see various catagories on the left side: Daily, Story Journal, General, etc. Those are also tabs that when you click on them, expand into subcatagories.

Any of those main tabs that has a green star looking icon beside it, contains an unfulfilled Heart of Thorns Mastery point. Open them up and see what you have unfinished. They could be achievements tied to the HoT story, achievements tied to Adventures, etc etc.