another utilities for each legend

messiah.1908

good idea to have another utility on each legend to choose from

so here are my ideas

**jallis**

Dwarven Battle Stance - gain a barrier of 3k (+1*healing power), for 3 sec gain quickness and your attack skills interrupt foes. 25 nrg 10 sec cd.

or

"To the Limit!" - for 5 sec your hp increases 25%. for each foe around you gain retaliation, swiftness, protection and might for 4 sec. 15 nrg 10 sec cd

idea here is to make jalis more bruiser with good dmg while able to take dmg.

**shiro**

Meditation of the Reaper - meditate and for 5 sec and absorb any dmg while doing no dmg. when this skill ends its steal 500 life for each second from any foe around you (180r). this skill ends if you take dmg greater than 50% of your hp. 25 nrg 10 sec cd

or

Battle Scars - For 5 seconds, while you have damaging conditions each attack gain life stealing 975 and transfer any 1 condition. 25 nrg 10 sec cd

idea here is to make shiro more self sustain (over other dmging utilities we already have)

**mallyx**

Banish Enchantment - remove all (or 3 boons) boons from target foe. For each boon removed this way, one skill is disabled on all foes for 5 seconds. 20 nrg 10 sec cd

or

Shadow Smash - for 5 sec the next hit you take shadow step this foe into random location 900r. 20 nrg 10 sec cd

idea here is to make mallyx more battle control with cc and

**ventari**

Pacifism - for 5 sec foes around you cannot attack. this skill ends when foe takes dmg. 20 nrg 10 sec cd.

or

Healing Seed - plant a seed. when its bloom after 5 sec it remove damaging conditions and heals allies around it for 1.25k (+0.75*healing power). 20 nrg 5 sec cd

idea here is to make ventari more fight tactician and good resser only if his team is good and coordinated.

hope you like these ideas

tell me what you think

> @messiah.1908 said:

> > @Burtnik.5218 said:

> > No cd's for utility skills. Theres energy for that already. Or add cd's to thief wep skills.

>

> there must be balance as with nrg you can spam some op skills . it should have much lower cd compare to other professions

So like thief who can spam their shit over n over? Whats the point of energy if everything is locked behind cd's anyway? None. At this point i would rather have cd's only so maybe i can actually use Shiro elite for once.

Some of these are way too broken like Battle Scars. It will make anyone to attack you with condis suicide.

To be honest, I do not think they will be adding additional skills to existing legends. If they decide to add stuff, I would rather it be one F skill per legend. This way we have access to it at all times. Rev already suffers from lack of options/diversity.

Mostly cool ideas but I think we'd need to make Anet see and respond to them first because as for now they either never read this subsection or choose to ignore it. Many agree that this class is a lackluster and incomplete, including those that barely played it, so the more become vocal about this issue the higher chances revenant can be finally called a class. Not to mention it's the only class you'd actually need to pay for in order to be allowed to play it.

> @otto.5684 said:

> Some of these are way too broken like Battle Scars. It will make anyone to attack you with condis suicide.

>

> To be honest, I do not think they will be adding additional skills to existing legends. If they decide to add stuff, I would rather it be one F skill per legend. This way we have access to it at all times. Rev already suffers from lack of options/diversity.

that is the point. ppl will have to think twice if they gonna put on us conditions. they will have to be ready to cleanse themselves. why is it fair to be bombed by conditions while SP can copy 5 condition every 6 sec while we can copy only 3 every legend swap (10 sec)

shiro lacks condi handling and i think its nice way to handle it

as you saw more F skills must go with nrg as our main theme. i dont want more skills to press which used my nrg. i want more option to choose from with less nrg combination. i rather press 2 skills to pull off some combo rather than 5 skills.

> @"Vasdamas Anklast.1607" said:

> Mostly cool ideas but I think we'd need to make Anet see and respond to them first because as for now they either never read this subsection or choose to ignore it. Many agree that this class is a lackluster and incomplete, including those that barely played it, so the more become vocal about this issue the higher chances revenant can be finally called a class. Not to mention it's the only class you'd actually need to pay for in order to be allowed to play it.

if more ppl see it and responds to it it will get ANET attention

if 1000 ppl see it and respond we will see it.

also you can share it on reddit also to get more attention