Ready Check

Recently bought myself a commanders compendium after almost 8 years. Mostly to run guild-missions, as our squads recently exceeded 10 people. Most of the functions are easy to understand and the squad-menue also helps a lot. However, I do not get how that ready-check is done. The wiki is not really helpful with this issue as it basically says "yes you can perform a ready-check, but we aint gonna tell you how" XD.

Could anyone explain it, please? How is it done?

> @"HnRkLnXqZ.1870" said:

> I do not get how that ready-check is done.

Simple: The Commander initiates it (the option can be found in the squad panel) and squad members click either "Yes" or "No." To change your vote, you click on your character's name in the squad panel once. As soon as everyone has voted "Yes" (meaning they are ready), the message "Squad ready!" pops up.

Importantly it will only show in the party UI when there's 2 or more members in the squad, so if you're just turning the tag on to check out the options you won't see it.

You could maybe try asking a few guild members to join the squad just to let you play around with options, which also means they'll be able to tell you how things look on their end.