Bizarre Beasts License?

I really want to get the Mad King Warclaw skin but don't really want to spend the gems to get the 8th Anniversary weekly Supply Drop to get it because I don't need/want the other items from the supply drops. Will the Bizarre Beasts Mount Select License come later as a separate store purchase? If I remember correctly, the other mount license supply drops later did that.

Only Anet knows. The perception of the scarcity of this item is what drives people to spend more money than they might otherwise spend. It's by design. If Anet advertised your preference while the current item is in the store, less people would be inclined to buy it now.

Should this item return at some point, I recommend keeping an eye on this thread for an announcement: [https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales](https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/458/news-gemstore-items-new-returned-sales#latest)

I'll be very surprised if they're not in the store soon. I suspect they deliberately delayed it until after the supply drop so people who want one of those skins ASAP will be encourage to buy it, but it would make no sense for them to restrict people to only one of the skins by not having it available another way as well.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> I'll be very surprised if they're not in the store soon. I suspect they deliberately delayed it until after the supply drop so people who want one of those skins ASAP will be encourage to buy it, but it would make no sense for them to restrict people to only one of the skins by not having it available another way as well.

Now that's a good point. Because what if you wanted to collect the others?

Thanks to the others as well for replying.