Kraitkin - Underwhelming

pallas.8150

So it took me maybe 8 years to decide 'hey, let's put all these things together and make some Legendaries'... so I did.

Bifrost, my first, is beautiful.

My second was Kraitkin. It's... yeah. It's there.

I realize that the underwater weapons arent as popular, but why is it lacking really anything aside from a draw effect?

The only underwater skin I cared for was the spear that I can't pronounce. It's all a matter of personal preference with things like this. I think it's stupid that they created legendary weapons with silly themes like a disco ball mace but I see enough of them to get that there is an audience for each one. Sorry this one disappointed you. For the amount of time and resources involved it's no fun when the result is less than hoped for.

Cool that you had enough stuff saved up to pop out two legendaries without too much effort, but I think that might have led you to not researching it as thoroughly as you might have. I know whenever I am working on one, I keep myself psyched up by watching videos of it or previewing it in the wardrobe or stalking other players who I see wielding it. There are two or three legendaries I started and dumped partway when I eventually decided they weren't cool enough to merit the continued effort and expense after all.

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> It doesn't feel lacking. It doesn't overly sparkle or shine - something which is plaguing this game badly right now - and has great little animations

I agree. There is too much glow on everything. The only thing i don't consider to glow too much is the enchanted dragon crown, but it's close. Hopefully anet can limit that in the future. Of course, when you consider that most MMOs do the same, it is unlikely. I guess the glowy stuff is REALLY popular for some reason.

> @"Yggranya.5201" said:

> > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > It doesn't feel lacking. It doesn't overly sparkle or shine - something which is plaguing this game badly right now - and has great little animations

>

> I agree. There is too much glow on everything. The only thing i don't consider to glow too much is the enchanted dragon crown, but it's close. Hopefully anet can limit that in the future. Of course, when you consider that most MMOs do the same, it is unlikely. I guess the glowy stuff is REALLY popular for some reason.

>

The game has bad lighting that make characters look dark so players gravitate towards glowing items to be visible. Next time you're out in the game world look at how your character looks in map versus how it looks in preview, just terrible.

The only places in this game with good lighting is Fractal Observatory and Mistlock Sanctuary.

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> > @"Yggranya.5201" said:

> > > @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > > It doesn't feel lacking. It doesn't overly sparkle or shine - something which is plaguing this game badly right now - and has great little animations

> >

> > I agree. There is too much glow on everything. The only thing i don't consider to glow too much is the enchanted dragon crown, but it's close. Hopefully anet can limit that in the future. Of course, when you consider that most MMOs do the same, it is unlikely. I guess the glowy stuff is REALLY popular for some reason.

> >

>

> The game has bad lighting that make characters look dark so players gravitate towards glowing items to be visible. Next time you're out in the game world look at how your character looks in map versus how it looks in preview, just terrible.

>

> The only places in this game with good lighting is Fractal Observatory and Mistlock Sanctuary.

Yeah, i'm sure that is the reason. You ARE kidding, right?