It's time for you to talk to us

> @"Bast.7253" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > Curious: How many threads that have asked and/or demanded responses from Anet have actually gotten any? Isn't this the definition of insanity?

>

> When enough people post it we do get communication. We have in the past.

Really? I don't recall any due to our requests/demands.

>So I think it’s good to create these kind of threads. Nothing wrong with getting a little update.

No argument here. I think that more communication would be nice.

>People are also a lot more likely to spend money when they know there’s new content on the horizon and are hyped about something.

Probably, depending on the content of the communication.

> @"Yggranya.5201" said:

> > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > Curious: How many threads that have asked and/or demanded responses from Anet have actually gotten any? Isn't this the definition of insanity?

>

> Do you really think they were made by the same person, or do you just assume that they are all connected to a hive mind or something? I admit that i DON'T know if the OP has posted on all the threads before this, but that is why i'm asking you.

No, I don't. Where did you get the idea that I thought that these were all being made by the same person? That's a stretch from my post.

My point is that we have had a lot of threads like this in the past and I don't remember anyone from Anet responding because of them.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Yggranya.5201" said:

> > > @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > > Curious: How many threads that have asked and/or demanded responses from Anet have actually gotten any? Isn't this the definition of insanity?

> >

> > Do you really think they were made by the same person, or do you just assume that they are all connected to a hive mind or something? I admit that i DON'T know if the OP has posted on all the threads before this, but that is why i'm asking you.

> No, I don't. Where did you get the idea that I thought that these were all being made by the same person? That's a stretch from my post.

>

> My point is that we have had a lot of threads like this in the past and I don't remember anyone from Anet responding because of them.

>

To be fair it’s mostly occurred after repeated reddit posts. I don’t think they really read the forums as much as they do reddit. Lol

> @"Mortifera.6138" said:

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > I mean you can easily guess. Halloween. New episode Nov 10-24th. Christmas event . Some rush event. New years event. I don't really need a road map for this time of year. Disappointment if no new episode in Nov but other then that we know what is coming

>

> This. Just toss in cat-eared cosmetics here and there.

Vision of the past, not an episode. The steam release is indeed in nov; Likely they'll have an event and a vision of the past to go along with it. I highly doubt they'd have a new episode out because they WANT US to interact with the new-comers so they can see our shinnies and our mounts and buy PoF/living world.

MMO games are unique and vastly similar. If a leak or announcement of a new part of the game gets out other game companies are watching, and may try to bring the new stuff out first. Then the new stuff seems old and used. That is good reason to keep most information of the games future secret, with only tidbits of information. Then when content comes out it can be wow that's so cool, or omg I can't believe they did that.