Slumbering Legendary Trinkets

Pishti.4769

Greetings,

I didn't find a post discussing it, so I'll make a new one.

Anet, is there a chance that you guys will be implementing a slumbering version of the legendary trinkets? I The only reason that I, and many other people, haven't bothered with those trinkets is because of their visual effects that cannot be turned off. I don't want to have a kidney and some glowing balls floating above my head, but I do want to have those trinkets.

My suggestion would be to implement a simple Mystic Forge recipe that changes the trinket from the glowing one to the slumbering one and vice versa. Kind of how you guys did with Transcendence and Conflux.

Please give it a thought, and thank you.

A check box would be really nice because it would also work with infusions and enrichments.

I used the birthday enrichment on a character who, at the time, had a fairly bright costume anyway so it blended in, but now I'd like to do something different for Halloween and that means having to buy an item to remove it, only to put it back in a few weeks, or find a different amulet to use for the duration of the festival. This problem is going to keep coming up every time I want to change what she's wearing, which I do frequently. It's not a big deal but it's more hassle than swapping other cosmetics, which makes me less keen on getting other infusions.