[Severe Bug] Guild Puzzles: no instance, no Favor!

For 3-4 weeks now, in almost every case, you cannot enter an instance with your guild. Instead, the puzzle forces you to do it in the open world (like it used to be ages ago), **making it impossible to gain the assigned Favor for your guild** by doing it.

Please fix this! It's an ancient bug, and it hadn't been there for years - now it's back. :cry:

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> guild puzzles were never open world maybe your talking about the challenges like branded crystal destruction or protect charr supplies?

Oh, then I remember wrong. Sorry! And nope, I _am_ talking about puzzles here.

> @"Hesione.9412" said:

> Which puzzle is causing the problem?

Had it happen 3 (!) times with **Angvar's Trove** and twice with **Langmar Estate** these past couple of weeks.

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> guild puzzles were never open world maybe your talking about the challenges like branded crystal destruction or protect charr supplies?

The massive guild puzzles were definitely open-world at one point which is why they have a waypoint near them. The devs had to change it because the map would fill up quickly and the guild couldn't get all their members in due to PUGs.

At that time any player could enter when it was active and very common for half the map to do so.

> @"Hannelore.8153" said:

> The massive guild puzzles were definitely open-world at one point which is why they have a waypoint near them. The devs had to change it because the map would fill up quickly and the guild couldn't get all their members in due to PUGs.

Phew! So my memory wasn't betraying me. ;)

> At that time any player could enter when it was active and very common for half the map to do so.

And that is exactly what has been happening repeatedly for the past couple of weeks: the open world entrance is open and you can't initiate an instance, which means you can gain your personal reward but no Guild Favor. :/

> @"Hesione.9412" said:

> I haven't had any problems so it will be one of those nightmare sometimes-it-works-sometimes-it-doesn't bugs :(

Yes, most definitely. It happens randomly, and it's very frustrating when you want to collect Favor.