Server crashed?

Same here. Just finished a Dragon Response Mission and went through the portal back to the Eye of the North and instead of a loading screen I got a white screen and a message that the game couldn't connet to the login server.

I shut it down and restarted and now if I try to log in the launcher just sits there with the loading icon spinning round and the game doens't open.

(In case it's relevant this is affecting my NA account too.)

> @"MarzAttakz.9608" said:

> Thought it was just me but hey ho, it's not so...

Same here. My PC has been having some weird problems recently so I thought it was that again. In a way I'm relieved everyone else is having the same problem because it means at least this one is something I don't need to fix.

Edit: Heh, I didn't know that crash report thing where it asks you to explain what you were doing at the time could happen on the launcher, I thought you had to be logged into the game before that would come up, but it just happened. I never know if my notes in those things are any use, but hopefully the automatically collected data will mean something to someone.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Luthan.5236" said:

> > Let's hope we don' get rollback issues like some months ago.

>

> Don't jinx it! :o

>

> I mean, the last time it happened, it _did_ happen on a Monday, too, and around the same time. :anguished: No. No no no no no...

I'm guessing they do server maintenance on a Monday and it's something someone did which caused it to crash. There's no way to tell for sure when they do maintenance of course since the servers don't go offline, but Elder Scrolls Online always does it on Mondays and it seems reasonable to assume they're on a similar schedule.