Will Crystal Bloom Support Marks still be usable after the end of Mobilizing Allies?

Harold.6750

Will the Crystal Bloom Support Marks use dfor the Mobilizing Allies community event still have a use after the end of the event, or will they just be deleted or something?

I've already contributed some 60ish of those crystals to get every currently available skin and achievement from the new patch. However it seems to me very unlikely that we'll be able to reach T4 considering the rate of progress of the event these past couple of days. As a result I am wondering whether I would be better off just keeping them to (hopefully) use them for the next event that I suspect will likely arrive. The reason for that is the presence of the "Ebon Vanguard Supporter" achievement which seems to suggest we will soon be getting an Ebon Vanguard equivalent to the Crystal Bloom supply boxes that are currently available. If I can, I'd like to use the crystals I currently have to buy those once they becomes available, in order to maximise efficiency.

Could we get a proper confirmation as to what will happen to these support marks once the event ends? Would hate for them to go to waste if they suddenly get deleted, but would also be dissapointed to have used them on supply boxes if I later find out I could have used them on something else later on.

edit: also adding this in anticipation of people telling me to just use them to help advance the tier of the event. I'll be logged on rbefore the event ends. If I see we are close to reaching T4, I'll use them

It'll be really annoying if you still need them after tomorrow or some save and the vendors gone. It will also be annoying if they add new stuff you can buy with them for those that spent them all. But the most annoying is if there isn't a new batch of dailies or you get locked out of the new dailies because you did these tonight and waste a day not being able to buy the next tier crystal mastery unlock

> @"Rankomonaut.4708" said:

> THe other vendor lets you trade them into defense seals in a 5:1 ratio.

The Crystal Bloom vendor will likely be replaced by the upcoming faction then with the next update (whenever that will be). So it's wise to spend the current currency right now, I think, as you get more loot out of it then by converting it into Tyrian Seals.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Rankomonaut.4708" said:

> > THe other vendor lets you trade them into defense seals in a 5:1 ratio.

>

> The Crystal Bloom vendor will likely be replaced by the upcoming faction then with the next update (whenever that will be). So it's wise to spend the current currency right now, I think, as you get more loot out of it then by converting it into Tyrian Seals.

I don't think it will be replaced, I think the reason they added the ability to convert the marks now is because people complained that they could not put it into their wallets. If anything I think they will increase the number of NPC's at EOTM, and expand the list of dailys, so they have us doing Dragonfall for crystals and some other map for Ebonhawke (+ New Inventory Currency), and then somewhere else for whatever faction comes after that. You could be right however, but I think I will hold onto my crystals for now because it is no real loss either way since the reward cache's are so underwhelming.

[Edit] I just noticed they removed the Dragonfall daily...