Am I correct that you MUST play PvP in order to craft Conflux?

Daddicus.6128

> @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > That’s good. Yeah, the cost of the items between PvP and WvW is fairly significant.

> >

> > Good luck. I just don’t know if I’ll take it past the slumbering stage tbh.

>

> Why not? That last part is easier than the slumbering stage.

I don’t want the glowey balls.

> @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > @"Veprovina.4876" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > That’s good. Yeah, the cost of the items between PvP and WvW is fairly significant.

> > >

> > > Good luck. I just don’t know if I’ll take it past the slumbering stage tbh.

> >

> > Why not? That last part is easier than the slumbering stage.

>

> I don’t want the glowey balls.

Ah yes, the glowy balls lol. :tongue:

Then yeah, skip the last part. :smile:

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > One of the pieces needed for Conflux is Gift of Glory, which requires 250 Shards of Glory. As far as I can discern, these are only given in PvP.

> >

> > Is this correct?

>

> Easily ascertained in the Wiki. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shard_of_Glory

Yes, I was there before posting. See my post above, but my mistake was typing "Shards" instead of "Shard" in the TP's search. When none came up, I assumed there were none to be had.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> Doesn't make a difference in the Wiki. You can type shards of glory, or Shards of glory, or Shards of Glory in the Wiki, and it redirect you to the page, 'Shard of Glory' which shows you they are purchasable on the Trading Post for about 50 Copper.

He typed "Shards" in the Trading Post i think.

> @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > @"Daddicus.6128" said:

> > > One of the pieces needed for Conflux is Gift of Glory, which requires 250 Shards of Glory. As far as I can discern, these are only given in PvP.

> > >

> > > Is this correct?

> >

> > Easily ascertained in the Wiki. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shard_of_Glory

>

> **Yes, I was there before posting.** See my post above, but my mistake was typing "Shards" instead of "Shard" in the TP's search. When none came up, I assumed there were none to be had.

I went there ("there" = "to that page") before posting. But, when I searched the TP looking for shards of glory, I couldn't find any, so I assumed there were none available.