Devs...are you there?

shadowmaster.5370

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> I literally don't get the baby rage with thief rn. There literally get stopped at every point no matter if it is their condi build or power build. Hell, I was even stomping them with dumb decap druid and that build isn't supposed to have much killing potential 1v1 ever.

>

Not surprising, thief has no 1v1 potential. Thats kinda the norm.

> What is really the issue here with this class????

They move around the map faster than anyone else. So they can decap and +1 faster, and can dictate the pace of the game if their team is good.

> @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > I literally don't get the baby rage with thief rn. There literally get stopped at every point no matter if it is their condi build or power build. Hell, I was even stomping them with dumb decap druid and that build isn't supposed to have much killing potential 1v1 ever.

> >

>

> Not surprising, thief has no 1v1 potential. Thats kinda the norm.

>

> > What is really the issue here with this class????

>

> They move around the map faster than anyone else. So they can decap and +1 faster, and can dictate the pace of the game if their team is good.

But I can do that on ranger. I basically have perma swiftness on ranger and can sprint after thieves that can +1, or try to rotate to other nodes to backcap. In fact, if I see a thief in the enemy team and I notice we have no roamer I often swap to core/druid just to make sure I make a thief's life a living nightmare for the whole match.

So tell me again why thief is a problem? I'm not advocating for thief in any manner but, we can't say they are the best at something when Ranger has/had/ did take thief's job away from them when they have their ridiculously overpowered moments.

> @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > @"UNOwen.7132" said:

> > > @"Lilyanna.9361" said:

> > > I literally don't get the baby rage with thief rn. There literally get stopped at every point no matter if it is their condi build or power build. Hell, I was even stomping them with dumb decap druid and that build isn't supposed to have much killing potential 1v1 ever.

> > >

> >

> > Not surprising, thief has no 1v1 potential. Thats kinda the norm.

> >

> > > What is really the issue here with this class????

> >

> > They move around the map faster than anyone else. So they can decap and +1 faster, and can dictate the pace of the game if their team is good.

>

> But I can do that on ranger. I basically have perma swiftness on ranger and can sprint after thieves that can +1, or try to rotate to other nodes to backcap. In fact, if I see a thief in the enemy team and I notice we have no roamer I often swap to core/druid just to make sure I make a thief's life a living nightmare for the whole match.

>

You can, but youre a lot slower, thanks to shortbow 5 and PvP maps being vertical. Though, at this point there is a non-0 chance that ranger is faster, which would just mean that thief is bad. But I think its unlikely.

> So tell me again why thief is a problem? I'm not advocating for thief in any manner but, we can't say they are the best at something when Ranger has/had/ did take thief's job away from them when they have their ridiculously overpowered moments.

Because theyre still just that much faster. Though, I dont neccessarily agree that theyre a problem.

> @"Smoosh.2718" said:

> > @"Lighter.5631" said:

> > [https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentGoodRedpandaThisIsSparta](https://clips.twitch.tv/SucculentGoodRedpandaThisIsSparta)

>

>

>

>

>

> Same message as mine? not gonna?

>

> > @"Forum Moderator.5907"

4 Days on It's still there, I thought this was and I quote "off-topic or derailing posts. Such posts are removed to ensure conversations can continue on their specific subjects."

Its the same thing as I posted.