The Nuclear Option

Swagg.9236

> @"Sariel V.7024" said:

> I think it's a BS way to sidestep debate and it amuses me that the party that first proposed using it was also the first to feel its backhand. Can't put the genie back in the bottle.

I actually forgot this thread existed (it was never a serious suggestion; GW2 is borked on all levels and pumping vitality would be a downright ArenaNet™ brand band-aid fix). Besides that, are you going to explain that fat contextless metaphor about the backhands and genies? Did somebody really try to push for this idea before? That's a joke.

> @Swagg.9236 said:

> On another note, it's quite a shame that the game doesn't let custom servers do anything fun.

Allowing custom servers to have their own weapons/skills (base+)coefficient, which spec/amulet/skills are allowed or not, etc... We could play the "Balance team" role at our leisure. Have different kind of balance. It would be fantastic! I'm sure ANet would sell a lot of Custom Arena Time Token!

But given the amount of (re)work to achieve that, I don't think it's worth it: balance team mass murdered the population with impunity.

I think hp and armor should be normalized across all classes in pvp 15000hp n like 2.1k armor.

The way i see it some classes cant use some amulets because they just dont have enough in those two categorizes to make them effective.

A warrior can run demolishers and still have 19k hp and 2.7k armor, while ele and thf and gaurd get the pathetic 11.9k making demolisher ammy useless.

There are other ammys like this but im not going to go threw them all.

> @Eddbopkins.2630 said:

> I think hp and armor should be normalized across all classes in pvp 15000hp n like 2.1k armor.

> The way i see it some classes cant use some amulets because they just dont have enough in those two categorizes to make them effective.

> A warrior can run demolishers and still have 19k hp and 2.7k armor, while ele and thf and gaurd get the pathetic 11.9k making demolisher ammy useless.

> There are other ammys like this but im not going to go threw them all.

Honestly, when I first played this game, one of the immediate warning sirens that blared was how completely askew the base HP pools were across the classes for basically no justifiable reason that couldn't be addressed with just tweaking some damage numbers on weapon skills. GW2 was developed incompetently straight out of the gate, to be quite honest. I remember a lot of the justification was mainly reserved for how "Elementalist heals so efficiently, so we had to make its HP pool really low." I mean, how does that make any sense considering how HP pools could just be aligned and then the numbers adjusted accordingly afterward?

I mean, Guild Wars 1 had everyone hovering anywhere between 550-600 HP baseline (including the DEDICATED healers) and that system worked perfectly fine. There is no real justification for the HP pools in GW2. It's all a load of crock.