Launcher doesn't Launch

Hello, I'be been playing GW2 since July without any trouble until this week... the Launcher simply won't launch

I just try to open it and nothing shows up, not even a crash message on the 64 bit Exe, but in the Task Manager I see the game "running" and eating 25% of my CPU, let it be for like 1 hour and then forced it to end the task, tried again with no new results (repeated times)

I then tried to run the 32 Bits client and it throws a crash error, like dafuq? Nevermind, let's try to use the " - repair" adition to the link, nothing changes... then again I thought "Ok, let's download again the Client and try to install it clean in a new folder", guess what? Nothing happens, or better said, the same happens, it is like downloading few files in the Installer folder without showing a single thing/screen/patcher/client but after those files are downloaded (like 29 Mb only) it stays as a running process hidden in the background that can only be detected by the Task Manager and I need to finish it (after hours of letting it trying to download stuff)

At this point I have no idea on what to do, my PC is a I5 8400 with a nVidia GTX 750 TI and I didn't update the OS (Win10) neither the Drivers, both the OS and the Game are in an almost new 240 Crucial SSD so there shouldn't be any trouble with it

I have no idea what is happening, is there anything I can do to provide useful info about it? Do you need the 32 Bit crash report? Since I always played with the 64 Bit client I don't even know if the crash message is normal for it or old or whatever since I never launched it, but I have no clue on how to solve this and I want to play please =/

I already searched on the forums and googled it (there is where I got the -repair command which didn't work) but I didn't found any more useful info, so I ask for your help and sorry about wasting your time but I will be grateful on any answer (even the trolling ones, at this point I am taking it with laughs)

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> Do you use arcdps?

> If so try remove 3d39.dll from your gw2 bin64 folder and try the launcher again.

Nope, don't have that and just in case I searched for the file in the whole folder/disk with no results, so I am clean I suppose (?)

Also like I said, I tried to install it all over again in a new folder and even the installer does the same...

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> You probabely are yes.

>

> Out of curiosity are you installing it?

> D : \games\gw2

> The reason I ask is some folders are not good to install gw2 into like for example progam86 windows folder.

Nope, I installed it in C:/GuildWars2 in the root of the SSD hahaha, and as I said, it worked without trouble until.... Wednesday I think or Tuesday, then this happened, tried few days to solve it alone but couldn't do it so I am asking here for help