Broom & Aviator Goof

Milea.6043

> @Zaron.1987 said:

> > @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > What do you mean? My character is hanging onto the broom for dear life, not arms outstretched.

>

> Stretch Out with weird i smoked funny things Face is at norn female.

>

> I guess your char isnt a female norn

Maybe they got on the broom after too much "ale".

Need to stop drinking and flying.

> @Milea.6043 said:

> Is there any way you could disable the out-stretched aviator arms on the broom glider? Please? I want to ride my broom proper...holding it!

> ~Milly

Are you sure that isn’t a bug? Dufy shows the animations for female humanoid (human, Norn, Sylvari) as holding on before and behind.

[Dulfy](http://dulfy.net/2017/10/24/gw2-gemstore-riding-broom-glider-and-mini-elonian-familiar/)

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/gw2-riding-broom-glider-3.jpg

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/gw2-riding-broom-glider-2.jpg

> @Samnang.1879 said:

> ppl need to read the key word, "aviator"... the effect makes ur arm become like the girl in titanic while leonardo di caprio is holding her.

>

> to answer the question, probably no. since the aviator effect is there.

I saw that, but it makes no sense. If you don’t want the outstretched arms then don’t use the Aviator kit. Using the Aviator kit then complaining about outstretched arms while riding the broom????

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @Samnang.1879 said:

> > ppl need to read the key word, "aviator"... the effect makes ur arm become like the girl in titanic while leonardo di caprio is holding her.

> >

> > to answer the question, probably no. since the aviator effect is there.

>

> I saw that, but it makes no sense. If you don’t want the outstretched arms then don’t use the Aviator kit. Using the Aviator kit then complaining about outstretched arms while riding the broom????

?

shes not complaining lol shes asking whether it is possible to be in aviator effect without the stretched arms while on a broomstick

> @Samnang.1879 said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > @Samnang.1879 said:

> > > ppl need to read the key word, "aviator"... the effect makes ur arm become like the girl in titanic while leonardo di caprio is holding her.

> > >

> > > to answer the question, probably no. since the aviator effect is there.

> >

> > I saw that, but it makes no sense. If you don’t want the outstretched arms then don’t use the Aviator kit. Using the Aviator kit then complaining about outstretched arms while riding the broom????

>

> ?

> shes not complaining lol shes asking whether it is possible to be in aviator effect without the stretched arms while on a broomstick

She said

>Is there any way you could disable the out-stretched aviator arms on the broom glider? Please? I want to ride my broom proper...holding it!

That says she doesn’t want the arms outstretched effect. However Dulfy shows the riders with arms down. Not with outstretched Aviator arms. What other Aviator effect are you talking about?

> > @Samnang.1879 said:

> > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > @Samnang.1879 said:

> > > > ppl need to read the key word, "aviator"... the effect makes ur arm become like the girl in titanic while leonardo di caprio is holding her.

> > > >

> > > > to answer the question, probably no. since the aviator effect is there.

> > >

> > > I saw that, but it makes no sense. If you don’t want the outstretched arms then don’t use the Aviator kit. Using the Aviator kit then complaining about outstretched arms while riding the broom????

> >

> > ?

> > shes not complaining lol shes asking whether it is possible to be in aviator effect without the stretched arms while on a broomstick

>

> She said

>

> >Is there any way you could disable the out-stretched aviator arms on the broom glider? Please? I want to ride my broom proper...holding it!

>

> That says she doesn’t want the arms outstretched effect. However Dulfy shows the riders with arms down. Not with outstretched Aviator arms. What other Aviator effect are you talking about?

she wants to be in aviator mode effect + ride the broomstick + have the arms down. she wants to know if that can be achieved in the game. my answer = no.

you're showing her pics of a normal toon on a broomstick... thats not what she's asking. do i have comprehension issues or what

> @Samnang.1879 said:

> > > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > > @Samnang.1879 said:

> > > > > ppl need to read the key word, "aviator"... the effect makes ur arm become like the girl in titanic while leonardo di caprio is holding her.

> > > > >

> > > > > to answer the question, probably no. since the aviator effect is there.

> > > >

> > > > I saw that, but it makes no sense. If you don’t want the outstretched arms then don’t use the Aviator kit. Using the Aviator kit then complaining about outstretched arms while riding the broom????

> > >

> > > ?

> > > shes not complaining lol shes asking whether it is possible to be in aviator effect without the stretched arms while on a broomstick

> >

> > She said

> >

> > >Is there any way you could disable the out-stretched aviator arms on the broom glider? Please? I want to ride my broom proper...holding it!

> >

> > That says she doesn’t want the arms outstretched effect. However Dulfy shows the riders with arms down. Not with outstretched Aviator arms. What other Aviator effect are you talking about?

>

> she wants to be in aviator mode effect + ride the broomstick + have the arms down. she wants to know if that can be achieved in the game. my answer = no.

>

> you're showing her pics of a normal toon on a broomstick... thats not what she's asking. do i have comprehension issues or what

What is an aviator mode effect? It’s the sepia tinted effect and the arms outstretched. Because using the Aviator kit then asking for the arm effects to be disabled doesn’t sound reasonable at all to me. Just don’t use the Aviator kit and the arms will be down.

> > @Samnang.1879 said:

> > ppl need to read the key word, "aviator"... the effect makes ur arm become like the girl in titanic while leonardo di caprio is holding her.

> >

> > to answer the question, probably no. since the aviator effect is there.

>

> I saw that, but it makes no sense. If you don’t want the outstretched arms then don’t use the Aviator kit. Using the Aviator kit then complaining about outstretched arms while riding the broom????

On female norns it does that regardless. The dulfy pictures you linked are from human characters.

> @Khisanth.2948 said:

> > > ppl need to read the key word, "aviator"... the effect makes ur arm become like the girl in titanic while leonardo di caprio is holding her.

> > >

> > > to answer the question, probably no. since the aviator effect is there.

> >

> > I saw that, but it makes no sense. If you don’t want the outstretched arms then don’t use the Aviator kit. Using the Aviator kit then complaining about outstretched arms while riding the broom????

>

> On female norns it does that regardless. The dulfy pictures you linked are from human characters.

Hmmm. Ok. Dulfy didn’t indicate that on her post. She said female humanoids (human, Sylvari and Norn) had the sitting and holding before and after position.

> > @Khisanth.2948 said:

> > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > @Samnang.1879 said:

> > > > ppl need to read the key word, "aviator"... the effect makes ur arm become like the girl in titanic while leonardo di caprio is holding her.

> > > >

> > > > to answer the question, probably no. since the aviator effect is there.

> > >

> > > I saw that, but it makes no sense. If you don’t want the outstretched arms then don’t use the Aviator kit. Using the Aviator kit then complaining about outstretched arms while riding the broom????

> >

> > On female norns it does that regardless. The dulfy pictures you linked are from human characters.

>

> Hmmm. Ok. Dulfy didn’t indicate that on her post. She said female humanoids (human, Sylvari and Norn) had the sitting and holding before and after position.

. Just don’t use the Aviator kit and the arms will be down.

>

Sadly this is Not the solution

Dulfy is wrong

As i said if you use broom at female norn there is always the aviator effect WITHOUT using the aviator Kit!

> @Zaron.1987 said:

> > > @Khisanth.2948 said:

> > > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > > > @Samnang.1879 said:

> > > > > ppl need to read the key word, "aviator"... the effect makes ur arm become like the girl in titanic while leonardo di caprio is holding her.

> > > > >

> > > > > to answer the question, probably no. since the aviator effect is there.

> > > >

> > > > I saw that, but it makes no sense. If you don’t want the outstretched arms then don’t use the Aviator kit. Using the Aviator kit then complaining about outstretched arms while riding the broom????

> > >

> > > On female norns it does that regardless. The dulfy pictures you linked are from human characters.

> >

> > Hmmm. Ok. Dulfy didn’t indicate that on her post. She said female humanoids (human, Sylvari and Norn) had the sitting and holding before and after position.

>

> Dulfy is wrong

>

> As i said if you use broom at female norn there is always the aviator effect WITHOUT using the aviator Kit!

Khisanth has already explained that, but thanks anyway.

I'm loving this arguing!!! Grammatical, literal translations making me smile all morning. I am not using the aviator kit. I was referring to female norns flying arms out...similar to the aviator. Ayumi Spender.1082 pictured it perfectly above.

Now can I have a Quaggan riding a broom with a little witches hat on? ;) ;)

~Milly

> @Milea.6043 said:

> I'm loving this arguing!!! Grammatical, literal translations making me smile all morning. I am not using the aviator kit. I was referring to female norns flying arms out...similar to the aviator. Ayumi Spender.1082 pictured it perfectly above.

> Now can I have a Quaggan riding a broom with a little witches hat on? ;) ;)

> ~Milly

>

Hopefully you have also learned how to write a better bug report for the future.