Amazing suggestions for devs in development of Gw2 open for everyone

******I have some great ideas to develop more the gaming experience:**

-Reduce the range between you and your enemy and the time before you get out of combat in heart of the mist so that players testing builds wont have a hard time changing it.

-Change the dodge bar for the Mesmer to some purple color and if possible with some glowing effect

-Long term changes: make gw2 an open world in all maps much fan with mounts hate the imaginary walls and please stop the instancing mechanic if the servers can handle it and make the bosses harder to kill****

-

I believe you are under the assumption that open world no instancing wasnt considered? And how would removing this be a quality of life improvement? You already waypoint teleport, so walls between zones are irrelevant unless traveling somewhere for the first time, and these are open instances meaning anyone can wander in. A true instance would be one specific to your character.

Few tips if you are going to post on the forums:

1- Don't type a whole sentence/paragraph in all caps, you sound annoying and rude, which makes it a less appealing suggestion.

2- Don't be vague, "make all bosses harder", what bosses, and what do you mean harder? more life? more dmg? 500 hour battles?

3- Don't say "for everyone" when making a suggestion like this, because it is your opinion and you don't speak for everyone, they have their own opinions.

> @"Yukio blaster.9082" said:

> ******I have some great ideas to develop more the gaming experience:**

> -Reduce the range between you and your enemy and the time before you get out of combat in heart of the mist so that players testing builds wont have a hard time changing it.

> -Change the dodge bar for the Mesmer to some purple color and if possible with some glowing effect

> -Long term changes: make gw2 an open world in all maps much fan with mounts hate the imaginary walls and please stop the instancing mechanic if the servers can handle it and make the bosses harder to kill****

> -

If the servers could "handle" it they would already be setup in that way. It is not as easy as you are suggesting here to just create one large open zone in this style of game.

It would mean a redesign from the ground up and would mean no expansions no living story and no new anything while they did it. It would be that or hire a complete other company to redesign while you keep the lights on and do nothing but maintain the game you have. I personally would rather them not spend time like this.

Maybe the can implement some of these ideas in some future version like GuiltWars 3 or GuildWars Universe or something.

• 2 weeks later...

well tanks all of you for these comments i ll respond to them

-about the CAPS i tried to make some key word caps but badly it doesn't work properly so i had to make a modification after 4 hours and i did that but oddly nothing happen.

-about long term suggestion (it's called long term) so i'm not saying in 1 year or 2 year its a project on it's own like a GW3 or and about what Gendou.9620

both of them the open world and the WP would be amazing travelling the whole map in the griffon isn't it amazing or jumping with Springer from a map to another climbing mountain and so and when you are in a rush you could WP what the problem with that.

-actually the reason for this post are those two suggestion ((dodge bar for the mesmer and range between you and your enemy))and they are easy and good so its this post isn't about the open world or any thing this post is about little changes but helpful i hope misunderstanding people get the point and tanks

i forgot one thing about the open world . i'm a long term Skyrim player and i was playing it with modes and stuff and one of the mods was a patch mad by some anonimous modders who mad skyrim open world no loading screen when entering cities and it was oddly working perfect its less than 1 mb patch so maybe this suggestion isn't so impossibly hard in GW2 too

> i forgot one thing about the open world . i'm a long term Skyrim player and i was playing it with modes and stuff and one of the mods was a patch mad by some anonimous modders who mad skyrim open world no loading screen when entering cities and it was oddly working perfect its less than 1 mb patch so maybe this suggestion isn't so impossibly hard in GW2 too

Arthmoor did that Open Cities mod, it's far from "perfect", it's an FPS hog and a known conflict with many other mods. It's not "simple" and I highly doubt it would work at all in GW2. The lag bomb is intense with Skyrim's simple, low population "towns", here it would be staggering.

If you want to look at open world mmos that somewhat worked and contained open cities you would have to look at the early SWG planets and Vanguard. Both had issues with server boundaries, sometimes severe.

> i forgot one thing about the open world . i'm a long term Skyrim player and i was playing it with modes and stuff and one of the mods was a patch mad by some anonimous modders who mad skyrim open world no loading screen when entering cities and it was oddly working perfect its less than 1 mb patch so maybe this suggestion isn't so impossibly hard in GW2 too

Is Skyrim an MMO?