Monthly AT Class Representation

ArthurDent.9538

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"FtoPScrub.5476" said:

> Why not separate by elites? Doesn't make sense to say 17 guardians when probably all of them were Firebrand

Because what is shown on the stream doesn't always make it clear which specialization is used, and taking the time to figure out every build is more work than I want to deal with.

> @"Swagg.9236" said:

> > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > Do you still remember when some experts said that balance was bad because Anet was balancing PvP around Pro League/Esports? =) =) =)

>

> Even when they did, the game was still a tremendous joke.

Actually everyone felt balance was good pre hot. And thats when they did it the most ;)

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > @"Swagg.9236" said:

> > > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > > Do you still remember when some experts said that balance was bad because Anet was balancing PvP around Pro League/Esports? =) =) =)

> >

> > Even when they did, the game was still a tremendous joke.

>

> Actually everyone felt balance was good pre hot. And thats when they did it the most ;)

Ooo, actually thats not true, not a single Ranger felt there was any balance pre hot.

> @"Rednaxela.6018" said:

> > @Pimsley.3681 said:

> > > @Rednaxela.6018 said:

> > > > @Pimsley.3681 said:

> > > > Who’s the elementalist?

> > >

> > > I was the Elementalist.

> >

> > /cheer

> >

> > I got a Razer Naga coz of you! I hope you keep posting YouTube videos of your FA Weaver.

> >

> >

>

> I´ll do as long as people want them :)

It's not the topic, but I'm playing ele FA because of your youtube channel and video guide, thanks a lot to share your experience !

I actually have some problem to fight agaisnt spellbreaker, I always land my burst into invu or block or dodge, then the SB finally touch me and RIP. I also have trouble against druid, their bow damage + pet make me a hard time, and their tankiness/healing/hidding making me unable to kill them while my swirling winds/Magnetic wave protect me. As for mirage, if I start the fight I may have a chance, if they engage me, it's just over :s Have you tips to win FA vs Druid/ SB please ? My burst rotation is phoenix or plasma beam or earthen synergy + arcane blast + double air attenuement + ligthning strike, maybe I could improve it ?

---

Thx OP for the data, that show Scourge, firebrand and Mirage need quick nerf.

> @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > @"Swagg.9236" said:

> > > > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > > > Do you still remember when some experts said that balance was bad because Anet was balancing PvP around Pro League/Esports? =) =) =)

> > >

> > > Even when they did, the game was still a tremendous joke.

> >

> > Actually everyone felt balance was good pre hot. And thats when they did it the most ;)

>

> Ooo, actually thats not true, not a single Ranger felt there was any balance pre hot.

Actually that isn't true, WS NM BM power ranger seen some light in ESL weeklies, mostly picked on Legacy, it could even 1v1 a dd ele after the nerf, with "beastly warden" still being a gimmick or even without it, cuz I for one liked to play Marksmanship instead of BM and felt like it was the most balanced time for gw2.

> @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > @"Swagg.9236" said:

> > > > > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > > > > Do you still remember when some experts said that balance was bad because Anet was balancing PvP around Pro League/Esports? =) =) =)

> > > >

> > > > Even when they did, the game was still a tremendous joke.

> > >

> > > Actually everyone felt balance was good pre hot. And thats when they did it the most ;)

> >

> > Ooo, actually thats not true, not a single Ranger felt there was any balance pre hot.

>

> Actually that isn't true, WS NM BM power ranger seen some light in ESL weeklies, mostly picked on Legacy, it could even 1v1 a dd ele after the nerf, with "beastly warden" still being a gimmick or even without it, cuz I for one liked to play Marksmanship instead of BM and felt like it was the most balanced time for gw2.

Could you remind Quaggan one major tournament where team with Ranger won finals?

> @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > > @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > @"Swagg.9236" said:

> > > > > > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > > > > > Do you still remember when some experts said that balance was bad because Anet was balancing PvP around Pro League/Esports? =) =) =)

> > > > >

> > > > > Even when they did, the game was still a tremendous joke.

> > > >

> > > > Actually everyone felt balance was good pre hot. And thats when they did it the most ;)

> > >

> > > Ooo, actually thats not true, not a single Ranger felt there was any balance pre hot.

> >

> > Actually that isn't true, WS NM BM power ranger seen some light in ESL weeklies, mostly picked on Legacy, it could even 1v1 a dd ele after the nerf, with "beastly warden" still being a gimmick or even without it, cuz I for one liked to play Marksmanship instead of BM and felt like it was the most balanced time for gw2.

>

> Could you remind Quaggan one major tournament where team with Ranger won finals?

No, because there wasn't any. You're not gonna imply that I contradict myself, are you? All I'm saying is that back then - after the last balance update before HoT - it felt like the balance was finally somewhat okay even from ranger perspective. And they didn't have any major tournaments during that period; but before that, yeah, rangers were kinda neglected for a long period of time balancewise, I believe.

> @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > > @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > @"Swagg.9236" said:

> > > > > > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > > > > > Do you still remember when some experts said that balance was bad because Anet was balancing PvP around Pro League/Esports? =) =) =)

> > > > >

> > > > > Even when they did, the game was still a tremendous joke.

> > > >

> > > > Actually everyone felt balance was good pre hot. And thats when they did it the most ;)

> > >

> > > Ooo, actually thats not true, not a single Ranger felt there was any balance pre hot.

> >

> > Actually that isn't true, WS NM BM power ranger seen some light in ESL weeklies, mostly picked on Legacy, it could even 1v1 a dd ele after the nerf, with "beastly warden" still being a gimmick or even without it, cuz I for one liked to play Marksmanship instead of BM and felt like it was the most balanced time for gw2.

>

> Could you remind Quaggan one major tournament where team with Ranger won finals?

Pre hot era im also talking spirit ranger which saw tons of play in esl go4s mostly from made in meta aka tamyr. So ur wrong

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > @"Swagg.9236" said:

> > > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > > Do you still remember when some experts said that balance was bad because Anet was balancing PvP around Pro League/Esports? =) =) =)

> >

> > Even when they did, the game was still a tremendous joke.

>

> Actually everyone felt balance was good pre hot. And thats when they did it the most ;)

You mean like rangers were delighted at being sub-par for a huge amount of time (between spirit ranger no longer being a thing and the release of HoT/Druid) or maybe you mean how the game was so balanced that you had classes like cele ele being stacked or perhaps how thief was permameta for three years, whilst certain other classes were, well... yeah I am sure everyone was delighted. /sarcasm.

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> > @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > > @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > > > @"Morwath.9817" said:

> > > > > @"bluri.2653" said:

> > > > > > @"Swagg.9236" said:

> > > > > > > @"Falan.1839" said:

> > > > > > > Do you still remember when some experts said that balance was bad because Anet was balancing PvP around Pro League/Esports? =) =) =)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Even when they did, the game was still a tremendous joke.

> > > > >

> > > > > Actually everyone felt balance was good pre hot. And thats when they did it the most ;)

> > > >

> > > > Ooo, actually thats not true, not a single Ranger felt there was any balance pre hot.

> > >

> > > Actually that isn't true, WS NM BM power ranger seen some light in ESL weeklies, mostly picked on Legacy, it could even 1v1 a dd ele after the nerf, with "beastly warden" still being a gimmick or even without it, cuz I for one liked to play Marksmanship instead of BM and felt like it was the most balanced time for gw2.

> >

> > Could you remind Quaggan one major tournament where team with Ranger won finals?

>

> Pre hot era im also talking spirit ranger which saw tons of play in esl go4s mostly from made in meta aka tamyr. So ur wrong

Ooo, honestly it was sooooo long before HoT, as we are talking about two different metas, as for Quaggan "pre Hot meta" would be last meta pre HoT and maybe meta before that since they were pretty similar, not all metas pre HoT. Ranger was in horrible state for months before HoT launched and never made to finals in any important tournament.

• 1 month later...