[POLL] What class do you play the most?

Hitman.5829

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elementalist since beta, with the crappiest condition build you ever saw.

That is until the weaver, and now that same condition build is freaking awesome, frequently hit 20+ stacks of burning and 60+ stacks of bleeding at the same time. I couldn't even hit 20 of either on the base ele, let alone more than that from both at the same time.

I have 23 characters with multiples of every profession with the exception of Engineer. I only have one of those. Ranger is my "go to" class whenever I want to try something new such as my first steps into HoT or PoF. Although I don't claim any expertise - I am more of a jack of all trades and master of none - I am most comfortable with my rangers. The ranger was the first one I created back when I started. It will always be my favourite.

Necromancer.

I've played my necromancer for 3,015 hours. She's my main, my first character, she's the one that's made the most gold for me, filled my home instance with stuff, maxed out my material storage,, etc.

My next most played character is a mesmer at 885 hours for reference.

I don't care what the meta demands I should play, I love my little necromancer.

Ranger was my first real character in the game (that I didn't delete). I enjoyed it for a LONG time, but I just don't like the look of axes, torches or the stinkbeast aura... so condi is a real nogo. Berserker Ranger feels like a joke in PvE (compared to other classes), so I haven't been able to play it as of late.

Ranger, Ele, then Mesmer. My Ranger has been my main since GW 1. I still have fond memories of playing a Splinter Barrage Ranger in Tomb of the Primeval Kings. I recently moved from my Power Druid to the more favored condi Druid and it's reignited my love for the class again. Ele was always a very close second, in this game and the last. As for Mesmer, I think I prefered it more in GW 1. It was such a skill based class. I also have a particularly good memory of placing Empathy, and Sig of Midnight on a Burst Assassin in Alliance battles. He died in less than five seconds, while my Mes was untouched. Good stuff.

* Elementalist - Tempest/Weaver: 945 hours [My main and not sure if she's staying as Weaver or going back to Tempest. Switched to Weaver during the Eater of Souls quest for added condition damage]

* Elementalist - Weaver: 18 hours [Was supposed to be the one who went Weaver with my main staying as just Tempest.

* Warrior - Berserker: 236.5 hours

* Guardian - "Dragonhunter": 79 hours [Dragonhunter in quotes since she hasn't been played much since becoming one]

* Ranger: 105.75 hours

* Mesmer: 71.5 hours

* Revenant: 10 hours

* Necromancer: 4.75 hours

* Engineer: 3.25 hours

* Thief: 6.5 hours

My main and my warrior have done map completion.

> @Chamelion.9536 said:

> Ok, I looked but..

>

> How DO you see how many hours for each character?

>

> C

No quick way to see how long you have played each profession. You need to log into a character and do /age in chat to see the number of hours it has been played. Repeat this for all of your characters of that single profession and add up the hours to see how much you've played that profession. Repeat for each other profession you have characters of. I expect 20 seconds to1 or 2 minutes to note play times for each character depending on where they are located and thus how long it takes to load into them.

> @StinVec.3621 said:

> > @Chamelion.9536 said:

> > Ok, I looked but..

> >

> > How DO you see how many hours for each character?

> >

> > C

>

> No quick way to see how long you have played each profession. You need to log into a character and do /age in chat to see the number of hours it has been played. Repeat this for all of your characters of that single profession and add up the hours to see how much you've played that profession. Repeat for each other profession you have characters of. I expect 20 seconds to1 or 2 minutes to note play times for each character depending on where they are located and thus how long it takes to load into them.

Or, you can pop your API key into GW2 Efficiency -> Account > Characters. It rounds your hours on each character, but I don't think any of us are looking for playtime down to the last minute.

Wow in surprised the number for necro. I understand not every player who plays the game are viewing and responding to the thread. I'm just going by the necro sub forum which tends to have a bit of frustration spewing forth. I love the class but I just play solo open world content mostly so I could probably pick anything and be just as happy.

Necro. Reason?

1. I prefer not to play classes that keeps running away when it gets difficult. I either win or lose, and do not want to need hundreds of tries to get someone down.

2. I do not rely on cheap skills like endure pain or any form of invul, extreme dodges, stealth, spamable teleport, or a massiv combination of those.

3. I prefer to burst someone with both condi and direct dmg.

4. I like lots of Aoes, like a lot of them.

5. I prefer midline classes, that can pull off melee and range dmg decently.

6. I like control effects for more than one person.

7. I like classes that requires good positioning.

8. I like a class that can play different game modes.

9. I like dark classes.