[Vid] spellbreaker spellbreaker spellbreaker

VaAnSs.1567

A macro for a warrior lol...to think that is beyond belief, people do use mice like the naga etc...

Nice vid, just a shame the sb holds your hand all the way and tells you everything is going to be OK. I may just have been slightly more impressed, but it just meta build being played in the meta style.

Damn i remenber the days when Warrior used to be a hard profession to play, when i single poison was more then enough to ruin your day, when guards could shut us down with block and blind spam (which by today standards is nothing), hell berzerker stance used to give just adrenaline lol...now a few years later and Warrior made a complete 180º, probably easiest profession to play. Vaans is a good warrior, played against him a few times on sPvP, but this video is true evidence that warrior completely overtuned right now...no one should be able to attack a group of 5 + and still be able to survive for more then a few seconds...Shield block, double endure pain, Greatsword 3# evade frames and 5# rush, dagger 2 and F1, Counter, hyper speed(cause war its not mobile enough lol), "perma" resistance, healing signet and adrenal health and high Stab uptime...did I forgot something?? lol no hating on Vaans, but honestly I couldnt past the 3 min of the vid...lol that part around 2:25...come on, you getting carried by the build.

> @Dajas.4715 said:

> A macro for a warrior lol...to think that is beyond belief, people do use mice like the naga etc...

>

> Nice vid, just a shame the sb holds your hand all the way and tells you everything is going to be OK. I may just have been slightly more impressed, but it just meta build being played in the meta style.

> @Felipe.1807 said:

> kitten i remenber the days when Warrior used to be a hard profession to play, when i single poison was more then enough to ruin your day, when guards could shut us down with block and blind spam (which by today standards is nothing), hell berzerker stance used to give just adrenaline lol...now a few years later and Warrior made a complete 180º, probably easiest profession to play. Vaans is a good warrior, played against him a few times on sPvP, but this video is true evidence that warrior completely overtuned right now...no one should be able to attack a group of 5 + and still be able to survive for more then a few seconds...Shield block, double endure pain, Greatsword 3# evade frames and 5# rush, dagger 2 and F1, Counter, hyper speed(cause war its not mobile enough lol), "perma" resistance, healing signet and adrenal health and high Stab uptime...did I forgot something?? lol no hating on Vaans, but honestly I couldnt past the 3 min of the vid...lol that part around 2:25...come on, you getting carried by the build.

Bull,if you know vaans you know he makes vids way before Pof and way before Hot also running core warr where he still fought the same amount of people.It was always possible as ive done aswell and many others way before we had acces to this spec.

Why do you list So many things we always had acces too ?

C'mon,you just mad you can't do the same.

> @Caedmon.6798 said:

> > @Dajas.4715 said:

> > A macro for a warrior lol...to think that is beyond belief, people do use mice like the naga etc...

> >

> > Nice vid, just a shame the sb holds your hand all the way and tells you everything is going to be OK. I may just have been slightly more impressed, but it just meta build being played in the meta style.

>

> > @Felipe.1807 said:

> > kitten i remenber the days when Warrior used to be a hard profession to play, when i single poison was more then enough to ruin your day, when guards could shut us down with block and blind spam (which by today standards is nothing), hell berzerker stance used to give just adrenaline lol...now a few years later and Warrior made a complete 180º, probably easiest profession to play. Vaans is a good warrior, played against him a few times on sPvP, but this video is true evidence that warrior completely overtuned right now...no one should be able to attack a group of 5 + and still be able to survive for more then a few seconds...Shield block, double endure pain, Greatsword 3# evade frames and 5# rush, dagger 2 and F1, Counter, hyper speed(cause war its not mobile enough lol), "perma" resistance, healing signet and adrenal health and high Stab uptime...did I forgot something?? lol no hating on Vaans, but honestly I couldnt past the 3 min of the vid...lol that part around 2:25...come on, you getting carried by the build.

>

> Bull,if you know vaans you know he makes vids way before Pof and way before Hot also running core warr where he still fought the same amount of people.It was always possible as ive done aswell and many others way before we had acces to this spec.

>

> Why do you list So many things we always had acces too ?

>

> C'mon,you just mad you can't do the same.

wait...how are they mad?

> @Lighter.5631 said:

> > @Caedmon.6798 said:

> > > @Dajas.4715 said:

> > > A macro for a warrior lol...to think that is beyond belief, people do use mice like the naga etc...

> > >

> > > Nice vid, just a shame the sb holds your hand all the way and tells you everything is going to be OK. I may just have been slightly more impressed, but it just meta build being played in the meta style.

> >

> > > @Felipe.1807 said:

> > > kitten i remenber the days when Warrior used to be a hard profession to play, when i single poison was more then enough to ruin your day, when guards could shut us down with block and blind spam (which by today standards is nothing), hell berzerker stance used to give just adrenaline lol...now a few years later and Warrior made a complete 180º, probably easiest profession to play. Vaans is a good warrior, played against him a few times on sPvP, but this video is true evidence that warrior completely overtuned right now...no one should be able to attack a group of 5 + and still be able to survive for more then a few seconds...Shield block, double endure pain, Greatsword 3# evade frames and 5# rush, dagger 2 and F1, Counter, hyper speed(cause war its not mobile enough lol), "perma" resistance, healing signet and adrenal health and high Stab uptime...did I forgot something?? lol no hating on Vaans, but honestly I couldnt past the 3 min of the vid...lol that part around 2:25...come on, you getting carried by the build.

> >

> > Bull,if you know vaans you know he makes vids way before Pof and way before Hot also running core warr where he still fought the same amount of people.It was always possible as ive done aswell and many others way before we had acces to this spec.

> >

> > Why do you list So many things we always had acces too ?

> >

> > C'mon,you just mad you can't do the same.

>

> wait...how are they mad?

Because making a bunch of invalid statements that dont make sense while saying stuff like shieldblock/ep/stabi,things we have acces to for years are now carrying him,why else would they ? Cus they hate vaans or they jealous ? I dont see it as being sincere to how "Op'" this spec is.Im not denying the spec is strong,but the guy just outplayed a bunch of a baddies that go tryhard as Kitten ? just cus they outman him and thus spamm their stuff while he's making good use of what he has available.