I just want to...

Cynz.9437

> @Cynz.9437 said:

> ..puke from the amount of aoe in pvp currently. Which is all about standing in circles.

Why puke over GW2's PvP. When you have loads of decent PvP, to be played out there. This lately have been leaving scratching my head, of how many are still suffering in GW2's unsupported Ranked PvP. When I look at the WvW forums the salt over there is actually worst, and legitimately so.

I honestly think the most healthiest thing a player can do right now. Is just do the same thing ANet has done, and more or less forget that PvP and WvW even exist in GW2. Led me to a much healthier gaming life. :trollface:

> @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > @Cynz.9437 said:

> > ..puke from the amount of aoe in pvp currently. Which is all about standing in circles.

>

> Why puke over GW2's PvP. When you have loads of decent PvP, to be played out there. This lately have been leaving scratching my head, of how many are still suffering in GW2's unsupported Ranked PvP. When I look at the WvW forums the salt over there is actually worst, and legitimately so.

>

> I honestly think the most healthiest thing a player can do right now. Is just do the same thing ANet has done, and more or less forget that PvP and WvW even exist in GW2. Led me to a much healthier gaming life. :trollface:

Or not care about “competitive” PvP and just Dark the rewards as much as possible, cause players to rage while playing FotM builds if someone must play Gw2 “PvP”

> @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > > @Cynz.9437 said:

> > > ..puke from the amount of aoe in pvp currently. Which is all about standing in circles.

> >

> > Why puke over GW2's PvP. When you have loads of decent PvP, to be played out there. This lately have been leaving scratching my head, of how many are still suffering in GW2's unsupported Ranked PvP. When I look at the WvW forums the salt over there is actually worst, and legitimately so.

> >

> > I honestly think the most healthiest thing a player can do right now. Is just do the same thing ANet has done, and more or less forget that PvP and WvW even exist in GW2. Led me to a much healthier gaming life. :trollface:

>

> Or not care about “competitive” PvP and just Dark the rewards as much as possible, cause players to rage while playing FotM builds if someone must play Gw2 “PvP”

I can also support this option.

I think that outside the cheater and troll boxes. This is what most GW2's PvPers have devolved into doing, myself included. Then we go and play worthwhile PvP elsewhere after farming, for the tickets in GW2.

> @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > @BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

> > > @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > > > @Cynz.9437 said:

> > > > ..puke from the amount of aoe in pvp currently. Which is all about standing in circles.

> > >

> > > Why puke over GW2's PvP. When you have loads of decent PvP, to be played out there. This lately have been leaving scratching my head, of how many are still suffering in GW2's unsupported Ranked PvP. When I look at the WvW forums the salt over there is actually worst, and legitimately so.

> > >

> > > I honestly think the most healthiest thing a player can do right now. Is just do the same thing ANet has done, and more or less forget that PvP and WvW even exist in GW2. Led me to a much healthier gaming life. :trollface:

> >

> > Or not care about “competitive” PvP and just Dark the rewards as much as possible, cause players to rage while playing FotM builds if someone must play Gw2 “PvP”

>

> I can also support this option.

>

> I think that outside the cheater and troll boxes. This is what most GW2's PvPers have devolved into doing, myself included. Then we go and play worthwhile PvP elsewhere after farming, for the tickets in GW2.

That's what my 2nd monitor is for. To give me something to focus on instead of my troll teammates, that at clearly throwing the match. Or when the match quality is so bad that their is nothing I can do to win that match and defeat is inevitable, even while being able to 1v2 or 3 and hold a cap, while watching 3 or 4 of my teammates die to one player. Or when my teammates just decide, that they are just going to keep 1 by 1 by 1 suiciding at mid. Or when MM decides to throw me on a team of bronzes and silver players to fight against 2 top 100 duo groups and a plat. :lol:

Just like Eve Online, a 2nd monitor for GW2's PvP is highly required. Or else you'll actually start losing hair, or get wrinkles. I highly recommend having and using a 2nd monitor while playing PvP in this game. It makes the horrible matches, and mindless grind more tolerable.