Bought Game, Validated, Game Says Not validated

So I purchased PoF on an existing free account that was validated like a month ago. Try to buy food from store and whamo game says I need to be validated. Check my validation on the account support on gw2.com and it says im validated thru email and sms but game gives me the middle finger. So what's up? Guess I'm not valid enuf for anet to allow me to buy food.

> @"Legendary Defender.5631" said:

> Sure wish anet would respond to this. I'm about to just ask for a refund. this is ridiculous. own the game but can't do anything in it.

You'll need to fill out a support ticket to get a personal response. Evaluation of the support team (it's general effectiveness and job performance of its staff) is tracked via tickets, so without one, they won't have time to look at your account and they definitely won't be authorized to do work on it.

https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new

Be sure you get the automated reply (and that it doesn't go into a spam filter in a galaxy far, far away).

Thanx the restriction is finally lifted after 5 days. IDK why it took so long. As I stated this account had been validated months ago I just recently purchased PoF and the restriction was put on. So it's w/e I guess, maybe it was a bug or maybe it's supposed to be that way I know it's annoying and probably should make sure it doesn't happen to others.

@"Legendary Defender.5631" you'd be surprised at just how many valid accounts get stolen and sold to someone who uses an invalid credit card to upgrade. Delays between online purchase and digital upgrades are probably going to get longer before they start to get shorter again. (Hey, just look at how insecure even Equifax has become -- the risks keep going up.)