[Q] any Unique Team Support idea for necro

DreamyLove.8947

We already have "Unique Team Support" the problem ist just that it sucks, and that the "Unique Team Support" of other professions is WAY to strong. Getting rid of Grace of the Land is a Step in the right direction but meeting somewhere in the mittle would be preferable.

[Vampiric Rituals](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vampiric_Rituals)

Wells gain reduced recharge time. They now grant protection to allies when cast, and siphon health with every pulse. **Foes standing on Dark Fields now lose 150 toughness.**

Life siphon damage: 212 (0.02)?

Life siphon healing: 212 (0.03)?

Protection (5s): -33% Incoming Damage

**Weakening Darkness: -150 toughness**

Recharge Reduced: 20%

> @Glott.7239 said:

> Getting rid of Grace of the Land is a Step in the right direction

Absolutely false. PvE builds can stack 25 might on their own without having to invest much brainpower in most cases. Unique, class-specific party buffs are what keep a raid comp diverse. GW2 is incredibly shallow and removing GotL was another step backward.

As for the OP's question, I still submit my Bloodthirst idea.

> @Swagg.9236 said:

> > @Glott.7239 said:

> > Getting rid of Grace of the Land is a Step in the right direction

>

> Absolutely false. PvE builds can stack 25 might on their own without having to invest much brainpower in most cases. Unique, class-specific party buffs are what keep a raid comp diverse. GW2 is incredibly shallow and removing GotL was another step backward.

>

> As for the OP's question, I still submit my Bloodthirst idea.

Yes. Because having 10-man group consisting of 2 druids, 2 PS warriors and 2 chronos was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo diverse.

Let's just celebrate that part of this cancer is gone, and that support Scourge maybe, just maybe, can get a shot at being in raids. Fuck overpowered unique buffs.

> @Vitali.5039 said:

> [Vampiric Rituals](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vampiric_Rituals)

> Wells gain reduced recharge time. They now grant protection to allies when cast, and siphon health with every pulse. **Foes standing on Dark Fields now lose 150 toughness.**

> Life siphon damage: 212 (0.02)?

> Life siphon healing: 212 (0.03)?

> Protection (5s): -33% Incoming Damage

> **Weakening Darkness: -150 toughness**

> Recharge Reduced: 20%

I would like to have something that can be consistently up. Wells are a bad choice for adding a unique buff to them.

> @Arzurag.7506 said:

> > @Vitali.5039 said:

> > [Vampiric Rituals](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vampiric_Rituals)

> > Wells gain reduced recharge time. They now grant protection to allies when cast, and siphon health with every pulse. **Foes standing on Dark Fields now lose 150 toughness.**

> > Life siphon damage: 212 (0.02)?

> > Life siphon healing: 212 (0.03)?

> > Protection (5s): -33% Incoming Damage

> > **Weakening Darkness: -150 toughness**

> > Recharge Reduced: 20%

>

> I would like to have something that can be consistently up. Wells are a bad choice for adding a unique buff to them.

It could even work with Nightfall

> @Wintermute.5408 said:

> > @Swagg.9236 said:

> > > @Glott.7239 said:

> > > Getting rid of Grace of the Land is a Step in the right direction

> >

> > Absolutely false. PvE builds can stack 25 might on their own without having to invest much brainpower in most cases. Unique, class-specific party buffs are what keep a raid comp diverse. GW2 is incredibly shallow and removing GotL was another step backward.

> >

> > As for the OP's question, I still submit my Bloodthirst idea.

> Yes. Because having 10-man group consisting of 2 druids, 2 PS warriors and 2 chronos was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo diverse.

>

> Let's just celebrate that part of this cancer is gone, and that support Scourge maybe, just maybe, can get a shot at being in raids. kitten overpowered unique buffs.

It was only that way because no other classes provided unique, class-specific buffs. Taking 10 Rangers doesn't work since Grace of the Land capped out at low stacktotals which could be maintained by one player. Give the other 9 classes their own Graces of the Land, and suddenly everyone is welcome due to the collective benefits to party DPS.

This sort of paradigm is what keeps raid parties diverse. Just because GW2 doesn't do it doesn't mean that anet isn't making a huge mistake in fundamental game design.