[Suggestion]Black Lion discount based on account age

sairing.5832

this will make more people know this game more ealer join this game,and more like this game such as ealy join this game will recive more advantages,this will make this game more popular.

such as 2% discount each1 year old account in balcklion and if before "a"is 800,and 40% discount last year,and if this will 40%discout again,5years old account is 40%,but others not discount is 10%discount in black lion.and 1 years "a"is 40% and the other things in balck lion is 2%discount.

this discount not add own discount ,such as "a"is 800gem,then discount600gem,but 5years old accnout is 600gem also.

will punsh the new player????this means if u will be older player ,u will reive better.,why not join this game eailer,if u join the game ,u will be newplayer years and years???,no u will be 1years player ,2 years player and .....only 10%,10$if "a"is 100$,they still payed 90$

One problem, old accounts that are sold to other people would now be worth more because of the gemstore discount. This would increase the number of old secondhand accounts.

rember before joined is only 10% discout ,if after 10 years,20%discount ,will u join 5years later and then buy 20%accnout's,no ,if20yaars later ,therie will be a game named:;guildwars3

such as 5 years later,your account discount is 10%,older is 20%,will u pay14% secondhand accounts???if "a"is100$,u must pay 88$,and also% will be banded by aant,and the older is still 80$

second if second handed seller be baned they will lose everything.**will they wantt to lose everything just for some small money???**

if u buy older account u will in game longer rifht??u will pay more money rifht???

u can think this is anoter vip but everyone join eerlier more better,free ,no pay

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i explained it :such as 2% discount each1 year old account in balcklion and if before "a"is 800,and 40% discount last year,and if this will 40%discout again,5years old account is 40%,but others not discount is 10%discount in black lion.and 1 years "a"is 40% and the other things in balck lion is 2%discount.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> The OP's numbers don't make much sense, but I _think_ the idea is that accounts are given discounts in the Gem Store based on the age of the accounts.

> @sairing.5832 said:

> every year u will gain in black lion 2% discount

Ahhh, ok!

Well, even though I play GW2 since the beginning and would profit from something like this, I don't really like that idea. There are already enough benefits for longtime players like us(like the account bonuses gained from the achievement rewards and the birthday gifts).

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> The OP's numbers don't make much sense, but I _think_ the idea is that accounts are given discounts in the Gem Store based on the age of the accounts.

I like the idea, but I don't know if it is a really good idea to put new accounts on a disadvantage, because that is the other side of the coin.

5year 10%> @Myrdreth.6829 said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > The OP's numbers don't make much sense, but I _think_ the idea is that accounts are given discounts in the Gem Store based on the age of the accounts.

>

> > @sairing.5832 said:

> > every year u will gain in black lion 2% discount

>

> Ahhh, ok!

>

> Well, even though I play GW2 since the beginning and would profit from something like this, I don't really like that idea. There are already enough benefits for longtime players like us(like the account bonuses gained from the achievement rewards and the birthday gifts).

>

>

5year 10%,10year,20%,20 years this game will down,no worry about it

> @"Ben K.6238" said:

> The older your account is, the more likely you are to be able to discount purchases yourself by way of gold -> gems. I understand loyalty rewards sound attractive, but for a game where you need to attract new players all the time, I don't think this is a good message to send.

That's what I am thinking too.

> @"Ben K.6238" said:

> The older your account is, the more likely you are to be able to discount purchases yourself by way of gold -> gems. I understand loyalty rewards sound attractive, but for a game where you need to attract new players all the time, I don't think this is a good message to send.

remeber if u join eaier u will revier this disoucnt eaily ,if u just look u will gain nothing.why u only thinking that not love this game player.

One problem, old accounts that are sold to other people would now be worth more because of the gemstore discount. This would increase the number of old secondhand accounts. Which means ANet would lose money from not selling new accounts as well as losses from the gemstore discounts and increased costs when Support gets involved in account disputes.

> @"Ben K.6238" said:

if they not like this game ,u do everyting but they will not join this game

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> One problem, old accounts that are sold to other people would now be worth more because of the gemstore discount. This would increase the number of old secondhand accounts.

rember before joined is only 10% discout ,if after 10 years,20%discount ,will u join 5years later and then buy 20%accnout's,no ,if20yaars later ,therie will be a game named:;guildwars3

> @sairing.5832 said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > One problem, old accounts that are sold to other people would now be worth more because of the gemstore discount. This would increase the number of old secondhand accounts.

>

> rember before joined is only 10% discout ,if after 10 years,20%discount ,will u join 5years later and then buy 20%accnout's,no ,if20yaars later ,therie will be a game named:;guildwars3

So you punish new players. You actually punish the younger generation that wasn't able to join earlier. I don't like that idea at all.

> @sairing.5832 said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > One problem, old accounts that are sold to other people would now be worth more because of the gemstore discount. This would increase the number of old secondhand accounts.

>

> rember before joined is only 10% discout ,if after 10 years,20%discount ,will u join 5years later and then buy 20%accnout's,no ,if20yaars later ,therie will be a game named:;guildwars3

A gemstore discount still increases the value of old accounts which leads to the problems I mentioned.

> > @sairing.5832 said:

> > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > One problem, old accounts that are sold to other people would now be worth more because of the gemstore discount. This would increase the number of old secondhand accounts.

> >

> > rember before joined is only 10% discout ,if after 10 years,20%discount ,will u join 5years later and then buy 20%accnout's,no ,if20yaars later ,therie will be a game named:;guildwars3

>

> A gemstore discount still increases the value of old accounts which leads to the problems I mentioned.

this means if u will be older player ,u will reive better.

> > @sairing.5832 said:

> > > One problem, old accounts that are sold to other people would now be worth more because of the gemstore discount. This would increase the number of old secondhand accounts.

> >

> > rember before joined is only 10% discout ,if after 10 years,20%discount ,will u join 5years later and then buy 20%accnout's,no ,if20yaars later ,therie will be a game named:;guildwars3

>

> A gemstore discount still increases the value of old accounts which leads to the problems I mentioned.

this means if u will be older player ,u will reive better.> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> One problem, old accounts that are sold to other people would now be worth more because of the gemstore discount. This would increase the number of old secondhand accounts. Which means ANet would lose money from not selling new accounts as well as losses from the gemstore discounts and increased costs when Support gets involved in account disputes.

this means if u will be older player ,u will reive better.

> @Myrdreth.6829 said:

> > @sairing.5832 said:

> >

>

> So you punish new players. You actually punish the younger generation that wasn't able to join earlier. I don't like that idea at all.

this means if u will be older player ,u will reive better.,why not join this game eailer,if u join the game ,u will be newplayer years and years???