PvP with no armor

Ikki.7891

> @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > @ArthurDent.9538 said:

> > So no he isn't throwing, just trying to challenge himself.

>

> So he is intentionally gimping himself, which mean the 4 other people on his team are also at disvantage because they have a player that can be one shot at any moment,

>

> Great.

You can say the same for most of us Weavers though... Intentionally gimping ourselves instead of playing FB, SB, Holo or Scourge.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Jeknar.6184 said:

> So he is intentionally gimping himself, which mean the 4 other people on his team are also at disvantage because they have a player that can be one shot at any moment,

>

> Great.

If you can't beat him in a 1v1 when he has no armor, is he the "gimping" to your team or are you? At least that's how i'd look at this situation. If 1v1 is irrelevant to 5v5 then i'd just like to point out that of the 5 players on your team one of them can kill fully geared players naked in a 5v5 and one cannot. Food for thought.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

> @"Jeknar.6184" said:

> > @ArthurDent.9538 said:

> > So no he isn't throwing, just trying to challenge himself.

>

>

> Great.

This actually shows us in what silly state PvP is. If he had actually faced real opponents who realise the advantage of having a naked player in the opposing team, one good power burst combo every once in a while would do the trick nicely, making a whole match 4v5 at certain point. I am not amazed by the skill of that reve even if he is an efficient fighter, I am reather shocked by how dumb his enemies were to not focus or suppress him one way or another.

As a matter of fact, when I still played ranked, naked players such as these were my primary targets. Out of multiple matches, only once I lost to a naked player just because he was an ele standing on spots I couldn't teleport to (invalid path says hello) as core guard, which is more melee oriented, and nobody bothered to pay attention to him despite my warnings. This means that if you have oblivious players, they will let themselves get slaughtered even by trolls and naked players.

This is one of many reasons I don't play pvp now, it's silly. Pvp for me is to get that hard-earned fun, fighting players on equal terms both in game mechanic and in the means of our skill.

• 4 months later...

To be honest, the armor does look pretty bad...especially having Charrs wear human clothes, I'm sure there's some high heels in one of the legendaries as well. Naked all the way until they introduce invisible dye or hiding armor pieces in general!