4+ scourges every game.

BeLZedaR.4790

@FrozenStarRo.7240 said:

> They need to remove the ability to swap in matches. Pronto. It's a needless, easily exploited feature. Now more than ever. If any legit player wants to swap characters they can do it in lobby before queuing.

This wasn't a problem before Scourge were a thing, why should we lose the possibility of round out a team (playing without any support sucks, playing in double mes double thief teams as well) simply because of one build? Scourge is the illness here, not the symptom.

I mean, correct me if i'm wrong but when was it even viable to stack 4-5 time the exact same build before they came around?

> @NotASmurf.1725 said:

> > @Emtiarbi.3281 said:

> > I recently had a match with 4 Scourges, and 2 people decided to switch to Scourges, so it was a very fun match!!!! (my team lost)

> >

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/0SqU9OZ.jpg "")

> >

>

> Playing against 4 scourges as a FB must've been fun..

>

> "haha, just mass cleansed 9 different conditions, your move!"

>

> 1 second later

>

> "oh wait I'm dead.. guess I just got skillfully outplayed over time by damage over time effects, well played guys"

I just came back from my last pvp match this season or even ever. Playing with firebrand in pvp agains 1 button spellbreakers and walk-and-kill-me-casually scourges is not fucking fun at all. Not even rewards are going to get me back.

> @Griever.8150 said:

>

>

> Had sand up my tail too in Gold 3.

>

> Finding it hard to believe of all of these people were Necro players before PoF. Scourge having a borderline non-existent learning curve is something that should be looked at.

>

>

lol I'll be the first to admit i only started playing scourge this weekend because when something is this broken relative to pretty much every other class to the point it makes playing my other classes totally unfun, then why wouldn't i play scourge?

Its probably one of the best ways to get ANET's attention when they see that 4 out of 10 players in a match are scourges. (5 out of 10 in my last match)

> @MichalAniol.5807 said:

> > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > Its probably one of the best ways to get ANET's **attention**

>

> Lol, get what?

>

>

Well when there were 4 Trap Dragonhunters per match ANET nerfed them pretty quick. Same with Spellbreakers. The forum QQ followed by ANET looking at data will solve the problem. Meanwhile enjoy the easy pips if you come across teams with less scourges than your team.

> @Spartacus.3192 said:

[snip]

> lol I'll be the first to admit i only started playing scourge this weekend because when something is this broken relative to pretty much every other class to the point it makes playing my other classes totally unfun, then why wouldn't i play scourge?

>

> Its probably one of the best ways to get ANET's attention when they see that 4 out of 10 players in a match are scourges. (5 out of 10 in my last match)

>

>

Finally someone else who uses the brain their parents gave them. I highly agree! We need more of these https://imgur.com/51rc6OM

> @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> [snip]

> > lol I'll be the first to admit i only started playing scourge this weekend because when something is this broken relative to pretty much every other class to the point it makes playing my other classes totally unfun, then why wouldn't i play scourge?

> >

> > Its probably one of the best ways to get ANET's attention when they see that 4 out of 10 players in a match are scourges. (5 out of 10 in my last match)

> >

> >

>

> Finally someone else who uses the brain their parents gave them. I highly agree! We need more of these https://imgur.com/51rc6OM

I'm telling you people. We must collectively as a community, truly bring the MEME Scourge Wars 2 alive. Let's get consistent matches of 8 plus scourges in Ranked. This is the biggest chance as a community yall have, to try to push the devs to motion against scourges.

Till then I'll be shamelessly effectively farming PiPs, with my scourge. (Winning)

> > @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > [snip]

> > > lol I'll be the first to admit i only started playing scourge this weekend because when something is this broken relative to pretty much every other class to the point it makes playing my other classes totally unfun, then why wouldn't i play scourge?

> > >

> > > Its probably one of the best ways to get ANET's attention when they see that 4 out of 10 players in a match are scourges. (5 out of 10 in my last match)

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Finally someone else who uses the brain their parents gave them. I highly agree! We need more of these https://imgur.com/51rc6OM

>

> I'm telling you people. We must collectively as a community, truly bring the MEME Scourge Wars 2 alive. Let's get consistent matches of 8 plus scourges in Ranked. This is the biggest chance as a community yall have, to try to push the devs to motion against scourges.

>

> Till then I'll be shamelessly effectively farming PiPs, with my scourge. (Winning)

They are aware of the potential imbalances and are working tirelessly to bring about changes with the next release....in 3 months.

> @Griever.8150 said:

> @FrozenStarRo.7240 said:

> > They need to remove the ability to swap in matches. Pronto. It's a needless, easily exploited feature. Now more than ever. If any legit player wants to swap characters they can do it in lobby before queuing.

>

> This wasn't a problem before Scourge were a thing, why should we lose the possibility of round out a team (playing without any support sucks, playing in double mes double thief teams as well) simply because of one build? Scourge is the illness here, not the symptom.

>

> I mean, correct me if i'm wrong but when was it even viable to stack 4-5 time the exact same build before they came around?

>

Because matchmaker doesn't put more than 2 of a class in a team. Swapping and stacking 3, 4 or 5 of any class, not just scourge, in ranked should be regarded as an exploit. They are cheating the matchmaker and exploiting the ability to swap at start to their advantage.

> @FrozenStarRo.7240 said:

> > @Griever.8150 said:

> > @FrozenStarRo.7240 said:

> > > They need to remove the ability to swap in matches. Pronto. It's a needless, easily exploited feature. Now more than ever. If any legit player wants to swap characters they can do it in lobby before queuing.

> >

> > This wasn't a problem before Scourge were a thing, why should we lose the possibility of round out a team (playing without any support sucks, playing in double mes double thief teams as well) simply because of one build? Scourge is the illness here, not the symptom.

> >

> > I mean, correct me if i'm wrong but when was it even viable to stack 4-5 time the exact same build before they came around?

> >

>

> Because matchmaker doesn't put more than 2 of a class in a team. Swapping and stacking 3, 4 or 5 of any class, not just scourge, in ranked should be regarded as an exploit. They are cheating the matchmaker and exploiting the ability to swap at start to their advantage.

>

I'm aware of the fact you can't normally be paired with more than 2 people of the same class but that exactly my point.

You could always use that "exploit". No changes was made in that regard, why wasn't it used before then? Because stacking x4-5 the same class NEVER worked before.

Hell take every other "high tier" builds. Would 5x Mirage work vs a balanced comp? No it would lose teamfights, but its probably the closest thing to be workable with. 5xHolo? Nope, stability is a thing and they're squishy. 5x Daredevils? Would lose every teamfights. 5x Spellbreakers? Absolutely no offensive pressure.

The only reason 4-5x Scourge was remotely a thing is because they turn 2 out of the 3 points into Nuclear Disaster zones making everyone catch cancer as soon as they step a toenail into one of them, and that'spartly due to an acknowledged bug.

> [snip]

> > lol I'll be the first to admit i only started playing scourge this weekend because when something is this broken relative to pretty much every other class to the point it makes playing my other classes totally unfun, then why wouldn't i play scourge?

> >

> > Its probably one of the best ways to get ANET's attention when they see that 4 out of 10 players in a match are scourges. (5 out of 10 in my last match)

> >

> >

>

> Finally someone else who uses the brain their parents gave them. I highly agree! We need more of these https://imgur.com/51rc6OM

What tier is it?

> @Malafaia.8903 said:

> > @"Reaper Alim.4176" said:

> > > @Spartacus.3192 said:

> > [snip]

> > > lol I'll be the first to admit i only started playing scourge this weekend because when something is this broken relative to pretty much every other class to the point it makes playing my other classes totally unfun, then why wouldn't i play scourge?

> > >

> > > Its probably one of the best ways to get ANET's attention when they see that 4 out of 10 players in a match are scourges. (5 out of 10 in my last match)

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Finally someone else who uses the brain their parents gave them. I highly agree! We need more of these https://imgur.com/51rc6OM

>

> What tier is it?

Gold 3 lol

> @Malafaia.8903 said:

> What tier are you guys playing?

> 'Cos i'm sincerely not getting this matchups at silver 2/3

For me last season at plat there was always duo Scourges on both teams, but of course, nerf SB because it could last more than a second against Scourge. It got annoying hoping my scourges were better, or when I got none hope the opposing team was bad while running in circles avoid combat the entire match.