Post your Renegade build here.

Zypher.7609

> @Ninjion.6804 said:

> > @LucianDK.8615 said:

> > Came to wonder, which trait line will we be dropping to make room for Kalla? as it is, the choice stands between devastation and invocation.

>

> I think most of us are gonna drop devastation because the fury and stun break from invocation are too good to drop.

Yeah, devastation is so far the chopping candidate for me as well. Stunbreak and condi removal on legend swap is hard to live without. And the fury gains from invocation plays quite nice with kalla.

> @LucianDK.8615 said:

> Came to wonder, which trait line will we be dropping to make room for Kalla? as it is, the choice stands between devastation and invocation.

As annoying as it'll be, for raiding/fractals, it's probably going to be Invocation. Devastation's sweet ferocity buff is one of the biggest reasons people even want a rev there in the first place... Without it, you'd have to be able to do top tier dps, and--from what we've seen from the preview--Kalla aint gonna beat Holo/Brand/Mirage/Weaver out for those spots based on its dps alone.

> @narcx.3570 said:

> > @LucianDK.8615 said:

> > Came to wonder, which trait line will we be dropping to make room for Kalla? as it is, the choice stands between devastation and invocation.

>

> As annoying as it'll be, for raiding/fractals, it's probably going to be Invocation. Devastation's sweet ferocity buff is one of the biggest reasons people even want a rev there in the first place... Without it, you'd have to be able to do top tier dps, and--from what we've seen from the preview--Kalla aint gonna beat Holo/Brand/Mirage/Weaver out for those spots based on its dps alone.

>

Also a good point, but before dooming kalla, id wait and see what anet comes up with for balance changes for launch.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNApXlnfNuNSuJ7JRHlVlskyrS4SZWJorcsklTl6vEXxYMNAOgGgNJeipA-j1BIQBwT9Hxpv4D7PMrnIAAOVACU5HeUCGAABYmlZZOzk5MzQH6QH6QHafXmzcmzcmzcmzcmzsUALK2C-w

Corruption + Invocation + Reengade; Mallyx + Shiro, instead of full viper (gear which already have) I plan to use trailblazer for the armor, because I woun't need to have over the 26-27% crit chance and the extra HP and armor is nice for roaming. Ashen Demeanor and Sudden Reversal are two alternative traits worth considering. The weapon selection will be mace + axe/short bow, if I would have to use staff instead of shortbow tehn I guess that Mallyx + Glint would be better and then the whole spec would be superfluous.

I'm not sure about if this will work, I saw the Arken (Guardian) streaming last night and was clear that Firebrand at leat will have a superb support build (way more powerfull than the current Tempest, Druid and Ventari builds, albeit is ONLY support, 0 damage). The degree of customization was insane. The Renegade feels hollow, in contrast.

I had a go at making a build. Hybrid power and condition damage. Nothing too special that i can see about it tbh. All the builds and ideas that i theorycrafted for the Renegade seemed to fall flat. Low damage and low survival sadly.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQJAVinXMvNSum7JRZzVlst5rSY3cWJ4beskFUli9Iaio4fETxXMNAGgEA-jVSBQB+b/hmdBAc2DAohq/AgDBwMVC2PdBG4IA0RlfBAOAGf8Ef8AjP+4jP+4d94jP+4jP+4jP+4lCAilVA-w

Btw all I have a vid about Guild Wars 2 Path of Fire. Its an overview of the second expansion and a discussion about the nine new elite specializations.

Keep positive Renegade's a decent build will show up at some stage in the near future. Good luck all!

> @Altair.7642 said:

> Hi everyone this will be my build for the exp. Give me your opinión.

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNApXlnXMfNSumvJRZzHlst5kSY38SJ4burkFNlqdBCgGItDChT4/HLylE-jxRAQBWT9HbqEsK7P8FlGD4MAgNlZA4RAAA-e

You should really go for viper, as that would enhance the duration of your conditions. Buildwise, youd want diabolical inferno over maniacal persistence.

> @narcx.3570 said:

> > @LucianDK.8615 said:

>

> As annoying as it'll be, for raiding/fractals, it's probably going to be Invocation. Devastation's sweet ferocity buff is one of the biggest reasons people even want a rev there in the first place... Without it, you'd have to be able to do top tier dps, and--from what we've seen from the preview--Kalla aint gonna beat Holo/Brand/Mirage/Weaver out for those spots based on its dps alone.

>

thing about dropping invocation is you lose 7% bonus power AND Condi damages while you have fury (minor trait) which is a big dps loss when you are ashtray masking Condi durations.

I get what you're saying with the ferocity aura but believe out or not condi rev actually does a lot of dps and kalla, even if we only end up taking just the trait line is a huge buff to condi revs already very good dps. Those bleed traits will affect the geomancy sigil in the meta build tremendously.

I introduce you this cheese, innovative dodge machine. Intended for WvW small squad (or even solo) roaming.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNApclnvNmNS6JzJRVlNlsryoSYW5UJYsMsklZlSNAOgF4/BnwLkNGuheA-jlSHQBTUJIa2fgZnAA2oPIAPAAlo8TQqKAgjAAjUrRAHCgAAHAjX8iPeg3v/93f/9m+93f/93ff8xHf8SBUlON-w

Perma swiftness

66% regen uptime

Perma retaliation

Perma 25 stacks of might

50% stability uptime

Like 60/70% vigor and fury uptime

You don't need condition duration as mace base condi durations are so high already, so you can exploit that Dire gear to the fullest. You already have a sh1t ton of HP and armor already, you might as well dump all the rest to healing power to take advantage of ventari's super high healing power coeficients. Ventari is there to provide condi cleanse and a lot of healing, cc and utility... it's just really good all around. Shiro is there to provide mobility, escape and damage.

I would use Mallyx instead of Ventari but condi cleanse is such a glaring weakness that not matter how much condi cleanse I've put into a Mallyx build, it was, by far, never enough (among runes, sigils, etc.). So I went with Ventari and high healing power.

The renegade stance is never going to be viable due to mechanics (killable static AI, like ranger spirits), unless drastically changed.

All this cheese build needs to be viable are massive buffs to the shortbow (which are definetly coming). In its demo state, I can confidently say it was the worst weapon in the entire fking game.

> @LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

> This will likely be the renegade power build for Raids and optimized fractals:

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAW8nnXNWMTqJvmR/kZzsgytZ4QZ3MYr8bmFNlqdACgGgNMOj24/HLylE-jhRBABmpEEPdDP8QAoU9HAuCAXt/o8LAwBw5nn5NP48zP/8zPvvP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUARsMC-e

you reckon power will be a thing for raids? Always thought it would be condi all the way but if power can become a thing then HOORAY!!! ;)

> @Joxer.6024 said:

> > @LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

> > This will likely be the renegade power build for Raids and optimized fractals:

> > http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAW8nnXNWMTqJvmR/kZzsgytZ4QZ3MYr8bmFNlqdACgGgNMOj24/HLylE-jhRBABmpEEPdDP8QAoU9HAuCAXt/o8LAwBw5nn5NP48zP/8zPvvP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUARsMC-e

>

> you reckon power will be a thing for raids? Always thought it would be condi all the way but if power can become a thing then HOORAY!!! ;)

I think it'll get 30-32kish, which is more than usable. The damage from Kalla's Elite is pretty insane and the extra ferocity from traits is really nice too. Might also end up being possible to run it hybrid with Griever's stats since Fervor is a buff for both.

> @Pompeia.5483 said:

> > @Ninjion.6804 said:

> > I'm having a hard time choosing between Sudden Reversal (roar that knocks down whenever I break stun) and Heartpiercer (short bow skills pierce and bleeds last longer) for a WvW build. Overall I'm sure the second one is better but that roar would be so fun to use on annoying Thieves.

>

> I think the problem with that is, barring outside stun-breaks, all we have is legend swap, right?

We have stunbreaks on both shiro and mallyx utilities, both no cooldowns. There's also kalla's heal that breatk stun too.

## **CONDI BLOCKER REV**##

reduce condi dps by 33%-55%-105% with Righteous Rebel +Vengeful Hammers +Rite of the Dwarf

well, when not standing outside and doing dps with hammer you can nullify condi dps to **ZERO** without Mallyx and Resistence

save energy outside the fight with hammerskills and reduce condipower when you go infight

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAS8nnXNWMTqJvmR/kZzsgytZ4QZ3MYr8bmFNlSdGyhf4vHPymsdACgGA-jZR6wAY2f42RAAwFBQ4DAoRZAA

> @LucianTheAngelic.7054 said:

> This will likely be the renegade power build for Raids and optimized fractals:

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vlAQNAW8nnXNWMTqJvmR/kZzsgytZ4QZ3MYr8bmFNlqdACgGgNMOj24/HLylE-jhRBABmpEEPdDP8QAoU9HAuCAXt/o8LAwBw5nn5NP48zP/8zPvvP/8zP/8zP/8zPvUARsMC-e

Why Blood Fury over Wrought-Iron Will? Your only source of Bleeds is Razorclaw's Edge and the extra half-second of bleed doesn't seem very good, especially when we don't know if Razorclaw's Edge will work more like Thief venoms (inflicted conditions use caster's stats, which will be terrible since you lack condition damage to back it up) or Virtue of Justice (inflicted conditions use attacker's stats, which means Blood Fury and Heartpiercer have little effect). Giving allies Retaliation and Regeneration on evade seems more effective.

Unusure exactly on which Master tier is best, though.

Archived