[NA][PvX} We don't have a guild....we have a family

Magical Things.8465

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"ZOmegaLupus.4756" said:

> Mind shooting an invite my way? This guild seems like a good fit for me.

> @"ddmdandaman.9362" said:

> Oh man, this is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm coming back from a bit of an extended break and really want a tight social guild to just chill out and chat with. I would adore an invite. My other guilds are personal guilds, so repping this one won't be a problem at all.

I just sent an invite to both of ya! Welcome to the guild! Be sure to check in with the Discord and website so that you have a chance to meet everyone. =D

> @"jfsnoopy.4307" said:

> Hello! I'm recently getting back into GW2. I started from scratch since I couldn't really remember how to play. Your guild sounds like it may be a good fit. I'm on the FA server though. Would I need to change servers?

Hiya! You only need to change servers if you want to WvW with us. For any other type of game play, you can stay on FA. =D I sent you an invite just in case!

> @"Thievil.1289" said:

> Hi!

>

> I'm new to the game and just started from 0 a couple days ago and still leveling my first char (lvl 30 atm). I am more of a casual player for now because of time (work/study), mostly playing nights ou weekends. I'm wiiling to join if you're fine with a total noob ^^

Sure....contact me in game for invite