Thank you for the Keyring

Randulf.7614

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @Gettoda.2681 said:

> Wouldn't it be even greater if the keys were shown on the bottom right corner of the inventory window like the related currency of the map? :)

I was just logging on to say the same thing. :) Would love to see how many keys I have in the lower corner of the inventory window. But even without that, having keys in the wallet now is a huge boon. Thank you design team!

Hopefully this finally ends the silly trend of every new map currency style item being an annoying waste of inventory space for months before someone at anet remembers they added an account wallet to the game several years ago.

Are we finally going to get new currencies and crafting materials in their appropriate inventories as they release now?

> @"Aurelian Omenkind.2470" said:

> > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > [Oh yes, that is true. Now, I hope I don't derail this thread into "All the things your grandmother told you that you can't translate" commentary. I might have thought out that comment better. ;) ]

> >

> > BACK TO THE KEYRING -- Ain't it great!????!!

> >

> > > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > > > We're glad you're glad. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. (My grandmother used to say that, I have no idea what it means ;) )

> > > >

> > > > I have passed along your thanks and approbation to the entire Design Team. <3

> > >

> > > I think it refers to the time that consumers were first introduced to loaves of bread coming pre-sliced, instead of having to do it yourself at home. =)

> >

> >

>

> Still, I’d like to know what the greatest thing was BEFORE sliced bread. What was sliced bread compared to as a precursor to its greatness?

The wheel seems most likely answer.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> We're glad you're glad. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. (My grandmother used to say that, I have no idea what it means ;) )

>

> I have passed along your thanks and approbation to the entire Design Team. <3

This was one of the best QoL improvements, but is there any plans to add Key of Greater Nightmares or the Aetherkeys to the wallet as well?